𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 - ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Kyoka! Denki!" You ran up to the two.

"Yeah, Y/N?" Kaminari looked down at you, and you threw up your arms.

"Look what I learned I can do!" You called forth the light and a harp appeared in your right hand.

"Woah." Jiro's eyes widened.

"Cool! Does it work?" Kaminari kneeled down and you aligned it.

"Lemme see..."

You strummed the harp and Jiro flinched, covering her ears.

"Holy crap!" Kaminari exclaimed, covering his ears.

You blinked and tilted your head in confusion.

"Oh, was that loud but I couldn't hear?"

---

"Uncle Mic!" you ran to the blonde cockatoo-haired man.

"Huh?"

"I have a plan for a prank on Dad!"

"Oh?" Present Mic smirked.

Later...

You sat down beside Shota, in his yellow caterpillar sleeping bag, and summoned your harp, and prepared to play. Mic nodded to you and you strummed the harp.

Present Mic started screaming Justin Bieber lyrics, which prompted Shota to wake up.

You burst out in laughter and stopped strumming your harp, your beautiful white wings flapping in contentment.

Then Aizawa erased Mic's quirk while he started laughing too. You hugged your Dad while you kept giggling.

"My ears..." He grumbled.

---

"Y/N, can you fly with those wings?" Midoriya had his pen to his notebook.

"Uuuuuhhhhh... Lemme try--"

"No, you aren't trying that."

"What? Whyyy...?"

"Because I'm not risking you crashing through a window accidentally because your wings are small and you aren't old enough to fly yet."

"Says who?" You folded your arms.

"Says me."

"Fair enough."

---

"You know, your wings kinda remind me of Hawks' quirk." Mina said while she pet your soft, feathered wings.

"Hawks is cool, so I'm fine with that!" You looked up with your fists clenched in front of you, thinking of the Number 3 Hero.

"Your wings will probably end up giant and regal and flashy. I'm jealous!" Kirishima said while he pet your other wing, smiling his sharky smile.

You flexed your wings.

"They'll never be cooler than your quirk, Kiripima!" You looked back, sticking your tongue out in a 'blep'.

'Kiripima...'

*Insert Heart-squeeze here*