EIGHTEEN

"BTW don't you think that your proposal was sounding little possessive?? You said
I love you vansh!  I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, be in your arms, be the one you love. I don't want anyone to take my place. Please never let it happen and be mine forever.
Can I keep you and never let you go?ermmm so isn't it sweetheart ?? " Vansh asked me nuzzling his nose on my neck....

"Huh I guess you were angry at me, but here you are teasing me you are such a monster..... " I hit him playfully....

" Well yes I was but I can't stay angry at you for long time and after that proposal I thing instead of being angry I guess I should be romantic " He told me while pulling me closer kissing my cheeks....

"Arghhh vansh you are forgetting that we have classes and we can't skip it " I tried to remind him about the class but he still didn't paid any attention on it and kept doing his favorite work .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Vansh how I am looking??? I mean will dadi like me?? What if she say no?? " I asked him being nervous...

"Oh god sweetheart you are looking perfect and you are forgetting that she is vansh rai singhania's dadi, she will surely give you a clean chit ,
now give me my favorite smile come on darling..... " Vansh asked me to give him a smile and I smiled for him
.
.
.
.
.
" Vansh where are you taking me?? Please open this blind fold I am not able to walk please " I asked him to open the blind fold.....

"Do you trust me sweetheart?? " He asked me on which I nodded

"Then hold my hand I won't let you fall that's a promise "I hold his hand and he guided me to walk ahead, on reaching  a certain point he opened the blindfold and asked me open my eyes slowly, on seeing the view I became shocked, whole area was decorated with lights and balloons, it was looking enchanting, some of my pics were hanging there , in the centre of the hall a heart shape frame was decorated on which sweetheart was written, in the middle of that heart my picture my sticked there .......

" Like it?? " Vansh asked me looking  at me....

"I just loved it it's so beautiful..." I told him while giving him a big smile and hugs him tightly......

"Now let's cut the cake after all it's my sweetheart's birthday and yeah we will meet the dadi in afternoon "

"Huh but just because of that I wore this saree do you know how much time does it take to wear it, I search it on YouTube and then after doing so much effort finally I wore this "I complained to him being irritated...

" If I would have asked you to wear this saree simply then you would just have denied for it am I right or I am right ...?? That's why I opt this way And BTW you are looking hot in this black saree " He says the last line huskily in my ear making me shiver ......
. L
.
.
.
.
I cut the cake and was about to feed him but he made me eat that bite, I was about to cut the another piece of the cake to feed him but he stopped me in between, I became confused but soon he cleared my confusion by sucking my finger

"That's the best cake sweet like my sweetheart " I blushed on hearing his statement...

"Vansh stop behaving like road side romeo, the tharki one "

"Well I can be that as well for my sweetheart....
BTW I have one more surprise for you.... "

He went from there to bring that surprise for me that's when my phone started ringing on seeing the caller I'd I became shocked, it was kabir's call, I quickly cut the call, that's when I hear vansh's voice, in nervousness my cell phone fallen down from my hand.....

That's when my phone started ringing again this time vansh bent down to pick it up the phone.....

____________________________________

Wohoooo another update as soon I get the response I'll post the another part...

Who is Kabir????
What us riddhim hiding ???

#do give reviews
#happy reading