THREE

"Leave me you monster, put me down.... " I tried to free myself from his grip moving my legs in air    

"Not so soon sweetheart " At last on entering inside the storeroom he put me down, I tried to run away but he hold my hand and pull me closer while holding my waist....

"Leave me please, let me go " On not getting any other way I requested him....
For a moment he looks in my teary eyes which made his heart melt, his grip became lose for a moment.....

" Okay you can go " I became happy but on listening his condition I lost all my happiness....

"But only on one condition apologize to ishaani " He asked me to asked for an apology to her, no never, ever in my dream also....

" Never, I didn't do any mistake " I denied  for it..

"Gosshh you are too stubborn sweetheart, look I am giving you the last chance apologize to her or else get ready for the consequences..... " He asked me for the last time on which I replied to him that I did nothing wrong so I won't apologize to her....

"Okay then be here till the time you realised your mistake " Saying this he push me on the floor and locked the door from outside....

"Please please don't do this with me, I am afraid of darkness please open the door for God sake... " I kept shouting for the help but nobody came to help me at last I lost my conscious.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh was sipping his drink sitting in the pool area....

"Are you satisfied now?? " Angree asked him sitting him on the edge of the pool....

"Huh?? "

" The thing which you did with that girl" He asked vansh about riddhima...

"She was at fault, she misbehaved with ishaani how could she insult my sister " Vansh told him making his grip tight on the glass .

"Are you sure?? We both know how ishaani is, see this cctv photage of the canteen maybe then you'll get to know the truth, I have send an email to you, do watch the video.... " Saying this angree went from there patting his shoulder....

As soon as he left vansh take out his phone and and opened that email....

Oh god that means, I knew it that but I shouldn't behave like this with her, both are at fault, I should give her a chance to explain
So stupid of me, I immediately called the college's watchman but that stupid man didn't pickup my call , I immediately grab my car keys and ran towards the exit.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh god I hope she must be fine, or else what will I do...??

As soon as I enter inside the college, I grab the collar of the watchman "what the hell you do?? Why do you get the salary ?? Just to sleep here?? Did you open the door of the storeroom?? " I asked him angrily making him trembled with fear...

"Sir, I forgot.. "

"Seriously you forgot, dammm..
Give me the keys you idiot.... "

I asked that stupid watchman to let her go after the college hours but that stupid man arghh I'll make sure that he will lose his job till morning, with  each  step my heartbeats were increasing at last I opened the door , it was dark
The silence was making me lose my breath, "ridhimaa, ridhimaa" I take her name but on not getting any response from her I switch on the flashlight of my phone to get the clear view, she was lying unconscious on the floor, I kept her head on my lap and patted her cheeks

"Damm it is burning " Without thinking anything to I pick her up in my arms and ran towards exit, I ordered watchman to open the door of my car, on listening my high tone he Shivers...

I was driving like an maniac, in between I called angree to call doctor and ask him to come at vr mansion.....

"Damm riddhima please open your eyes "
Don't know why but she was affecting me so badly, I never felt like this before   .....

__________________________________

#do give reviews
#happy reading