TWENTY EIGHT

"Boss as per your plan I have arranged everything" Angree informed vansh on which he Nodded....

.
.
.
.
"Bappa what's happening with me?? I have to stay away from vansh but whenever I go closer to him don't know what happens with me gosshhh.... " She ruffs her hairs in frustration that's when ishaani came inside her room

"Your habit still didn't gone right?? " She asked her

"Huh?? "

"Don't be an Innocent soul when we both know you, well you and your habit to allure rich people, I wonder how can a girl stoop so low for money " She told her showing her hatred towards her.....

"Just shut up" Riddhima told her to keep her mouth shut...

"Oh come on miss party planner don't you know how to talk to the owners?? I am not  vansh bhai whom you can make a fool, I am ishaani rai singhania and yaah I didn't came here to see your crocodile tears, I came here to inform you that tonight is a cocktail party so call some good dancers too to entertain us, and yeah do keep in your mind our high standard we aren't like you we have a class " Saying this she leaves from there.....

A person came inside her room an gave her handkerchief to wipe her tears....
"No vansh I am okay.. " She told that person without looking at him.....

"Sorry to disappoint you I am not vansh, I am   vishal ishaani's friend and you can consider me as your friend too... " She just nodded giving him a fake smile....

"BTW sometimes ishaani behaves too rudely with innocent people like you don't mind okay?? " He told her while holding her hand....

"Thanks for your concern but I have too many work to do, so I have to go... " Saying this she leaves from there....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh god bhaiyaa not there, I have asked you to arrange these red roses in the centre, huh wait you just come here and arrange all these items I'll fix it " Saying this she climb up on the ladder and was arranging the flowers, ishaani blink her eyes while looking at the servant and he intentionally push the ladder to make her fall, before she could fall a person hold her in his arms.....

" Watch out beautiful girl" Riddhima opens her eyes on hearing his voice......

"Umm thanks  vishal" She quickly stand up on her feet maintaing distance between them but vansh had ready witness the scenario and leaves from there angrily ....

"How dare you to call him by his name, he is sir for you..
Call him that.... " Ishaani told her angrily on which she nodded...

"Hey it's okay ishaani I asked her to call me by my name " Vishal tried to explain

"Tum in naukro ko ni jantey inhe bs ameer logo ko apney jal m phasa k apni adhoori khwahisho ko poora karna hota hai.. " Not able to handle more humiliation riddhima ran away front there wiping her tears harshly by mistake she enter inside vansh's room, before he could understand anything she collided with him making both of them fall on the bed.....
She was lying upon him, some tears drops fallen down on his cheeks, she was about to get up but her bangle got stuck in his shirt and she come more closer to him whenever she tried to get up, this time being irritated she applied full force to get up and because of her locket she again fallen upon him but accidently her lips get in contact with his cheeks making both of them shocked......

.
.
.
.
.
.

#happy reading