EPILOGUE

"Oh god not again yaar" Vansh ruffs his hairs in frustration

"Vansh Bhai relax I'll talk to bhabhi till then you take care of aarav" Sia give aarav to vansh

"Come my boy , you are the best at least you don't trouble your mamu.... " The little boy made confused face on not understanding the meaning of his words.....

"Bhabhi please open the door it's me sia" Sia knocked at the door on listening her voice riddhima opens the door....

"What happen bhabhi?? Why are you so irritated ?? What did bhai do to annoy you this time?? " Sia asked her giving her a glass of water....

" I asked your bhai to bring chocolate ice cream for me but he bring strawberry ice cream for me saying that his daughter will love this...
Idiot, I mean how can he be so sure that we are going to have a daughter it can be a boy too... " Riddhima told sia making a pout

"Aww bhabhi you are too cute don't worry I will ask raghav to bring a chocolate ice cream for you... " Saying this she hugs her...
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima enter inside their room, the room was decorated beautifully with roses and a box of chocolate ice cream were kept in the table beside it a note was kept on which it was written "eat me"

Vansh enter inside the room holding red rose for her, he sat on his knees and hold his ears to apologize to her
"I am really  sorry riddhima , please mujhse naraj mat ho....
Main tumse bhut pyar krta hu ar tumhe khone se darta hu I'll die without you... " Riddhima' s eyes became teary she hugs him tightly.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bhai bhabhi that's not fair you both confessed during my wedding and on aarav's birthday you both are romancing now who will do the preparations?? " Sia asked them on which vansh ran out from the room for preparations and riddhima giggles seeing that  ..

.
.
.
"I am so lucky that we met again on sia's wedding I always knew that you loved me but I never knew that it was that aryaan who plotted against us, I always knew that he hate me but this much I can't believe because of him, you got separated from me and you stupid girl why you didn't inform me about all this?? Instead of taking  that stupid decision you should come to me I hope my daughter don't inherit your brain... " Vansh told riddhima in which she frown....

" How can you be so sure that it is going to be a baby girl??? " Riddhima asked to him on which he sat on his  knees and remove the fabric of the saree from her stomach and kisses there lovingly

"It's father and daughter heart to heart connection... "

Eight months passes smoothly vansh took good care of her, he handle her with tlc (tender love and care) now it was her ninth month , ishaani and angree decided to get married all were so happy to know their decision.....
Vansh strictly asked riddhima to take good care of her health and asked her to not to do  any work, sia always used to stay with riddhima so that she can't let her do any work, riddhima was playing with aarav, he enjoys the company of his  mami a lot, vansh saw both of them smiling so he went towards them and trio smiles together, angree click their picture and capture a beautiful moments....

.
.
.
Ishaani was getting ready that's when riddhima came inside her room and gave her their traditional jwellery to wear as per their ritual,
ishaani apologize to her for behaving so rudy with her in the past, riddhima accept her apology and gave good wishes for her life, on seeing this dadi became happy she put kaala teeka behind their ear....

.
.
.
.
.
.
"Vansh wake up utho na... " Riddhima shouted to wake him up....

"Oh let me call the doctor, god where the hell are my car keys, it's the time I'll inform dadi... " Vansh told her as soon as he opens his eyes...

"Stupid I am not having pain I just want to have cupcake" She informed him making him frown

"Oh you scared me wait I'll ask Butler to make it for you " Vansh was about to call the butler but riddhima told him that she wanna have cupcakes made by him vansh made a bad face ...

"Vaise bhi you daughter is Troubling me a lot it's her who wanna have it not me" Riddhima tried to defend herself on which vansh smiles and kisses her forehead by saying "anything for my queen and princess❤"

__________________________

The story ended here on a happy note
Hope you all will like it
Thank you for your immense love for this ff❤
Means a lot to me
If you wanna read more riansh ff then you can read BURNING DESIRE  written by me

#thank you
# happy reading