TWENTY SIX

"Are you happy now?? " Riddhima asked vansh after showing him all the arrangements which she had done....

"Yeah looking good but something is missing.... " Vansh told her looking everything property.....

"That's your problem I have already done my job now let me go... " Saying this she pick up her purse from the table and was about to go but vansh hold her waist making her collide with his chest, he clap his hands and whole place got surrounded by fireflies

"Vansh please.... " Before she could complete her sentence she saw those fireflies and get lost in it....

"Now it's looking perfect " Saying this he peck her cheeks, making her shocked....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima was waiting for the cab, a car stops in front of her she looked another side to find the cab but to her surprise the car's door got open a person who was sitting on the driving seat pull her inside the car....

"Leave me ..
What the hell are you doing?? " Riddhima shouted at him trying to beat that person but that person hold her both hands...

"Relax sweetheart it's me.... " It was vansh who pull her inside the car...

"Huh?? What the hell are you doing?? Can't you behave like a normal human?? Huh how can I forget that you are a monster..... " She told him angrily...

"And you are my sweetheart, I was just helping you to drop at your place but instead of thanking me you are accusing me.... " He told her in a sad tone....

"Thanks but no thanks I don't need your help mujhe tumse help mangney ka koi shaq ni... "

"But mujhe tumhari help krney ka bhut shauq hai..... " Saying this he cares her hairs....

" Oh really?? "She asked him raising her eyebrows....

" But I guess you really like to sit in my lap well if you really like this then I don't mind it as well " At that moment she realised that she was sitting on his lap she quickly shifted on the passanger seat and set her dress....

"So can we go or you have to spend a night with me here?? " Vansh asked her on which she replied....

" Aren't you going on a date I mean you made me do all the arrangements and... " She tried to hide her feelings ...

"Well mujhe jealousy ki boo kyn aa rhi hai?? If you are jealous then I like it " Vansh smirks

"Huh jealous?? Are you out of your mind?? I was just asking if you don't wanna tell then it's okay" She told him looking out side the window...

"Well I asked to do all this for sia and raghav not for me.... "

.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh stops his car outside the vr mansion

"You told me that you will drop me at my place then what are we doing here?? " Riddhima asked him looking at the vr mansion...

"Well from now onwards this is your place " He declared getting out from the car.....

"Are you crazy??? You can't do this with me

" I can do much more than this with you, it's just a starting sweetheart now come out and don't worry about the luggage I have arranged everything for you in this mansion for you as per your choice.... "

"I am not getting inside did you heard me mr rai singhania?? " Riddhima told him

"Oh sweetheart you are so stubborn it's okay I have my own ways.... " Saying this he pick her up in his arms and enter inside the vr mansion....

__________________________________

How is it??
Do give reviews...