TWELVE

Vansh came out from the trial room after him I also came out but to our dismay aryan saw us while coming out from there. 

"What a pleasant surprise ni?? Riddhima baby I thought you are not that type of girl that's why you rejected my proposal but thanks for proving me wrong now I feel that I really have a chance, great then   your place or mine miss desperate?? " Aryan told us showing his bad thinking ......

On listening this vansh lost his temper I tried to calm him down but the fact was I was also mad at him for saying rubbish....

" How dare you to say this, you bastard... "Saying this vansh hold his collar give him a nice punch making the corner of his lips bleed...

" Oh so much anger, but dude don't you want to do the same thing with her like me?? Then what's the difference?? " Aryan asked him wiping the blood from his lips....

"Because I love her dammit, she was, is and will be the only girl in my life
Only I have the right to love her, make her blush , to be with her in the most difficult situation..... " Vansh told him while giving him another punch making him fall on the floor

At last the security Chief of the mall came and throw Aryan out from the mall....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why the hell are you crying?? Why you didn't said anything to him , you are my tigress not a coward kitten get it?? " He asked me while taking me in his embrace, on which I just nodded....

"Now stop crying sweetheart because I can't see your tears , whenever you cry I feel like someone broke my heart into pieces, I felt like that I lost a piece of my heart, your smile is my strength and your tears made my heartbeat stop.... " He told me lovingly while wiping my tears from the back of his palm.....

"Till the time I am with you I won't let anyone harm you that's the promise of your vansh " he told me  by pecking  my forehead lovingly  making me feel secure and happy......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So tell me what do you wanna have for a lunch?? " I asked him while cutting some fruits for us..

"Anything made by you " He told me while stuffing a piece of apple in his mouth....

"Umm let me think what about your favorite meethi bhat??? "

"That's the best one btw pack some meethi bhat for dadi too, she loves it too , in fact she always use to say that nobody can cook food like my riddhima "

"Really?? That's great just wait for ten minutes I will prepare it soon.... " Saying this I went inside the kitchen to prepare the dish, I collected all the ingredients only sugar was left which was kept on the top shelf, I jump on my place to pick it up but there was no use of it, I made a bad face but suddenly I felt someone hand on my waist, and soon my legs lost contact with the floor, vansh pick me up by holding my waist.....

I hold the sugar box and he made me stand on the floor again but he didn't left my waist instead of setting me free he hugged me from back.....

"Vansh what are you doing?? " I asked him while trying to free myself from his grip....

"Don't you think I deserve a reward for helping you?? " He asked me by nuzzling his nose in my shoulder....

" Yeah so I am making meethi bhat for you right?? " I told him holding his hand trying to remove it from my waist.....

"Nah that's not a reward that's a main course I am taking about the sweet dish, a really sweet one, which only my sweetheart can  give to me " He told me while turning me back, now I was facing him, I tried to move backward but he hold my waist pulling me closer, now meethi bhat was long lost business we both were enjoying our time with each other, we were so close to each other that we can feel each other's hot breath , we were just about to kiss, our lips were almost touching.....

"Ermmm I guess something is burning " I inhale a deep breath and realised that it was the burning smell of the milk which I kept on the gas for meethi bhat....

"Oh shit.. " I pushed vansh and switch off the gas...

"Oppsss it's okay sweet heart.... " Seeing me tense he tried to make me understand that it's alright....

"No it isn't, you and your romance god, I guess you really need to behave or else huh monster " I scold him for his all time romance...

"Stop blaming my romance it happened because of you .....
You are a romance spoiler that's why I have to do it whenever I got time now go outside and let me fix this " Vansh pushed me out from  the kitchen......

I was sitting in the drawing room watching the tv but my full focus was on the gate what he must be doing?? Should I check.....

That's when I saw his blazer which I was lying on the floor "huh this stupid boy he always keep things here and there kya hoga iska?? " I slap my forehead and pick it up to kept it on the sofa but an envelope fallen down front the pocket of the blazer, I opened it to get the biggest shocked....

"Why he didn't informed me about this?? " My eyes became teary on reading it ......

_____________________________

What was inside the envelope whoever will give the correct answer will her an Riansh edit as a reward.....

#do give reviews
#happy reading