Jerrie On Tour- Lesy's POV

*Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson talking to their camera crew outside of their tour bus*

Leigh-Anne, looking at camera: There's always been some sort of special connection between Jade and Perrie, but it always comes alive during tour season.

Jesy: What is it they call it? Pade? Jerrie?

Leigh-Anne: Yeah, Jerrie! Anyways, they're always really clingy and cuddly towards one another during tour and we never really understand why.

Jesy: They act like it ALL the time! On the bus, backstage, onstage, signings, random shopping trips, rehearsals, soundcheck, everywhere!! *counting off every place with her fingers*

Leigh-Anne: It's like they're stuck together with permanent glue! Perrie carries Jade around on her back EVERYWHERE we go! And Jade just clings to her like a koala! I mean, it's ADORABLE to watch-

Jesy, looking at Leigh-Anne with an amused look: ADORABLE?! You know what them two little rats are probably doing RIGHT THIS SECOND?

Leigh-Anne, oblivious as always: What?

Jesy: Banging on one of their bunks, that's what! 

Leigh-Anne: *gasps* They would NEVER! Jade and Perrie are the most innocent people ever! And they don't even date! Jerrie aren't a couple! Not like us, at least!

Jesy, looking like she's about to murder her bandmate: LEIGH! No one's supposed to know that yet! Ugh!

Leigh-Anne, kinda terrified: Sorry, babe! They would've found out eventually! The fans are really good like that.

Jesy: Nevermind... but yeah, I bet you, when they come back out here, Jade won't be able to walk properly. Just wait and see... 

*Ten Minutes Later*

Leigh-Anne, telling some random story no one's paying attention to: And so then I said to him, "Wow, that dress looks amazing on y-" OH MY-

*Jade and Perrie had stepping out of the doors of the bus- well...one of them was walking. Jade supports a wobbly Perrie over to Lesy*

Jesy, amazed: And I thought Perrie was a top! Told you they were fucking, Leigh!

Leigh-Anne, dying inside: *bursts out laughing*

Jade, looking way too satisfied with herself: I hate you girls so much *rolls eyes and joins in laughter*

Perrie, kinda dazed looking: Me too *laughs along as well*

Thought I'd ✨ s p i c e ✨it up a little with the writing style so here you have this piece of shit. Also, Jaddy for life. Sorry for not updating 😭