Oops

It started with the Glory Days tour. We messed around and got together. Now we've fell for each other, hard. I love being with Perrie- but it has it's ups and downs. For example: we love cuddling at random points of the day but we can't over do it in front of Lesy and the public otherwise they'll get suspicious. Although, I feel like everyone is a little...

"Morning Jerrie," Leigh-Anne groaned before taking a sip of her tea. She seems happy; NOT!

"SOMEBODY had too much to drink last night and karma slapped back like a real bitch," informed Jesy, who was at the counter buttering herself some toast.

"Jeez, Leigh! You alright?" I asked in a really Geordie accent. Leigh-Anne only groaned again in reply.

"And I thought I had it hard last night," Perrie laughed, "Jade was 'too tiyaad' to fuck me last night!" Jesy and Leigh froze and their eyes widened so much I thought they were gonna pop out and roll onto the floor! Jes even dropped the butter knife! Me? I gasped and smacked Perrie's arm. By now, Perrie had realised the giant mistake she had just made. Her cheeks flushed red and she stuttered, "Oh- um...I mean.."

"WHAT?!" Lesy screamed excitedly.

"Pissing hell Pez!!!" 

"Sorry bubs. I didn't mean to, honestly!"  

"So..." began Jesy, "You girls are..."

"Gay? Yep," Perrie replied sighing.

"And you're...." asked Leigh.

"Together? Yes," I sighed.

"YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Leigh-Anne squealed, bursting everyone in the whole entire world's eardrums. Jesy just grinned at me and Pez like a proud mother.

"Jesus Leigh! Little quieter please!" scolded Perrie. She wrapped her arm around my waist and placed a loving kiss on the top of my head before I rested it on her shoulder. I wrapped my arm over her shoulder, emitting more squeals from Leigh.

"Awww!" Jesy cooed teasingly.

"Shut up Jessica!" Perrie shouted jokingly. We all laughed and started talking about how we had kept us a couple secret.

Later that evening- once Perrie and I were finally alone- I decided to confront her about her slip-up earlier.

"Pez, what do you have to say about this morning?" I said strictly.

"Uh-.....oops?" she replied tentatively.

"Ugh, you're really lucky I love you Pez, honestly!" I groaned and rolled my eyes affectionately.

"Aw, I love you too J'adore!!" she laughed.

"I love that nickname," I muttered, but she heard it all the same.

"I know you do baba. That's why I used it," Perrie told me fondly. She planted a kiss to my cheek and snuggled into me more. We were lying in her bunk so there was limited space- luckily, that wasn't a problem for us. If Lesy were to come and annoy us now, they would scream "Awww #Jerrie!!" take a photo and run away. But we love them.....barely lol. Also, LIFE LESSON!!! Never talk to your super loud annoying squealing bandmates the night before you were too tired to fuck your super cute needy girlfriend. The outcome if you do..... As Pezza said- oops!