Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"

Start from the beginning

Hoseok sighed. "Why can't you just let me be happy?!"

"I'm trying to let you be happy! You won't fucking accept me!" Heather yelled.

Hoseok laughed. "Really? If you really wanted me to be happy you'd let me do what I choose..I choose Yoongi, not you. So fucking leave me along and let me live my life."

Heather huffed. "Fine then. I guess I'll just have to tell you the truth. Yoongi has been cheating on you this whole time with Kim Taehyung."

Hoseok scoffed. "You think I'd believe that?"

Heather sighed. "I have receipts dumbass."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Then show me."

Jungkook widened his eyes, waking over to Heather. "Y-You're lying right?" He questioned, a worried look on his face.

Taehyung chuckled. "Of course she's lying. You can't trust someone like her.." he stated, Jungkook sighing in relief.

Yoongi shook in Hoseok's arms, scared that Hoseok would actually believe whatever she was about to show him.

"Here it is." Heather showed Hoseok a video of Yoongi and Taehyung making out at a party. Believe it or not the video was real.

Yoongi widened his eyes, instantly recognizing the footage, taehyung doing the same.

"Where did you find that-?" Taehyung quickly asked, panic being evident in his voice.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "So it's real..?"

"Y-Yes but—"

"See? I told you. A cheater. A liar. You don't wanna be with him." Heather snickered, watching as Hoseok's expression turned cold.

"..Yoongi?"

"No-No don't listen To her! That video is from years ago! I promise I would never cheat on you.." Yoongi exclaimed.

Hoseok looked down. "..I-.."

He looked at Heather who's eyes detected that she was lying. then he looked into Yoongi eyes. Glossy, and pleading for forgiveness.

"Heather get your ass out of Seokjin's house."

"That's motherfucking right, bitch. Step your crusty musty ass out of my house before I call the police for breaking and entering." Jin exclaimed, pushing Heather right of the house.

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

The air was awkward for a few seconds. Complete silence.

"Soooo" Namjoon started. "Yoongi and Taehyung used to be a thing?"

Yoongi and taehyung quickly shook their heads.

"No! It was a one time thing at a party- and we stupidly got drunk..a-and that happened.." Yoongi explained.

Hoseok widened his eyes. "You're an underage drinker..?"

Yoongi hesitantly nodded. "I don't anymore though.."

Hoseok sighed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. "Don't do that anymore baby..stay healthy for me.."

"I-...o-okay.."

Hosoek smiled.

Jin groaned, locking the door. "That bitch is stalking us now." He closed the curtains.

Hoseok sighed. "I'm really sorry guys..if I never fucking asked her out in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess.."

Jungkook frowned. "It's not your fault, I'm sure everyone has had feelings for Heather at some point.."

"I haven't." Everyone said at the same time, not including Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Well then- guess me and Hoseok are the only ones?" Jungkook muttered, sitting back in his seat.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "You liked heather?"

Jungkook sighed. "Yeah- I liked her from third grade til 8th grade— I don't exactly know why.."

Taehyung scoffed. "You could do better-"

Jungkook giggled. "I am doing better.." he stated, pointing to Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung blushed.

Jimin sighed. "Single gay thingzzz"

"I knooow right-?" Seokjin rolled his eyes, eating some of his— now cold— noodles.

Namjoon crossed his arms. "I'm here too babes-"

Seokjin gave Namjoon a side eye. "You said you were straight?"

"Oh- right—"

-