◦•●◉✿ Chapter - 22 ✿◉●•◦

Words: 7762
_____________

When Jungkook left with Namjoon, leaving him alone in the office building, Jimin pouted in annoyance. He thought he came all the way here to his office to save his relationship with Taehyung, but what that grumpy man did was that he treated him like he's invisible and didn't even 'thank' him or offer him a lift. Anyway, Jimin was happy because he could see Jungkook loved his friend, not Rose.

"I guess I did right." He proudly mumbled. There was no one to hear him in that huge basement full of cars. Everyone was busy with their lives, and here Jimin didn't have any new project to do. The life of a struggling model was harder in this busy city, he sometimes got demotivated but this was the career he chose after going against his father, he had to keep his faith.

He twirled on his toes and about to go out from there, his phone buzzed. He quickly fished out the device from denim's pocket in the hope that someone in the modeling agency had called him, but got surprised when he saw the caller ID. A muffled "Eeeee!!" Was his first reaction, eyes brightened. A happy grin came soon after as he received the call. "Hey, Yoongi, umm good morning."

"Hey Jimin, are you busy?"

"Noo, no I'm free all day. Are you busy?" Jimin thought the man on the other side of the line must be busy because he already had an established career unlike him.

"Actually someone wants to meet you. Can you come now?"

"Really? Wow!" Jimin said, not showing too much excitement. He was happy that someone wanted to meet him but that someone wasn't Yoongi. If Yoongi said he wanted to see him, his happiness would be extreme. But nevermind.

"Yeah. I'm sending you the address. Come soon ok?"

"See you." Jimin pressed his lips together, what kind of blunt conversation that was—he thought.

Throughout his bus journey mostly he was thinking about his crush. He was happy that Yoongi treated him nicely and called him a special friend, but sometimes the supermodel acted like they were strangers. He ignored Jimin's calls and messages last night, while the younger man could see him online. It wasn't like he was complaining but he was starting to expect something more.

When Yoongi was just a beautiful star in his sky and he was his fanboy, it was so easy for him to daydream about him, but now as Jimin became more greedy, he found Yoongi's fault more often.

Fifteen minutes later he reached the place Yoongi told him. It was an open terrace restaurant; under the warmth of the sun, which was good in this winter.

After a quick search, he found him with a tall Korean man, much taller and much tanner than Yoongi, which could be an effect of staying in a topical place for so many years. Jimin approached them with a small smile at the corner of his lips, he was also happy to see his crush in a white t-shirt, denim jacket and Gucci sunglasses. Yoongi looked like a typical boyfriend material, perfect for Jimin. But the boyfriend material was talking with that unknown man like his boyfriend, this made Jimin's eyebrows twitch.

"Jiminie, meet my best friend Kang Chen, he lives in Mexico. Chen, this is my special friend Jimin, I was talking about." Yoongi said, smiling. His hand was on the other man's shoulder, patting and sometimes squashing, making Jimin's heart squish in his ribcage.

After their formal introduction, that man spoke out his real intention of meeting Jimin. He was a fashion designer and wanted to sign him for his upcoming show on Paris Fashion Week. Jimin thought he was dreaming at first, Paris Fashion Week was like a dream coming true for an average Korean model like him. He never dared to imagine this was going to happen so soon. And Yoongi thought of him for giving this opportunity; made his heart flutter.