◦•●◉✿ Chapter - 3 ✿◉●•◦

Words- 3468

18 days later,

Taehyung halted when he heard a loud horn from his left. He was about to cross the street but at the very moment the traffic lights turned green and cars came rushing before him. A truck ran before him on the streets like a king. Taehyung unintentionally placed a hand on his heart, remembering his father died because of one of these giant vehicles.

A couple of minutes after he left the main road and slowly dragged his tired body through the alleys. His one hand was loosely clutching a portfolio and the other in his pocket. His whole day's schedule was replaying in his mind one by one. He went to two small companies today and one restaurant to apply for a job but all of them rejected him without any procrastination, like a 'most wanted criminal' tag was plastered on his face.

Taehyung sighed when a bright tteokbokki shop at the corner of the alley drew his attention. He remembered how he used to buy tteokbokki for his sister before, it was her favorite snack. He slowly dug out his wallet and seizured to peek inside but found only a note of ten won and some coins there and if he bought the food now, he couldn't use it for the bus fare in the following morning. So he sighed again, shoved that thin wallet inside his pocket, gave the snacks shop one last glance and kept on walking towards his home.

Within a minute, he came near the divided alleys of his and Jimin's house.

He thought of asking Jihoon uncle for some money, as he personally told him before to ask it anytime but Taehyung couldn't bring himself to go there after the tragedy. A part of him was still in pain, still couldn't get over the fact that the head of his family, the only source of income of his family was no more. Jimin was always there to support him but as Jimin got busy with his job interviews, they hadn't met in two days. Taehyung was still not prepared for asking his best friend for money. It was not that he was dying tomorrow, so he pushed the thought from his mind of visiting his friend's house and turned to go towards his own home.

After a corner, he could finally see the giant holding, shining on the street lamps. "Jyundai cars, by Jeon automobiles." Taehyung inaudibly pronounced. The car showing on the picture was their latest model, expensive and beautiful. Their brand ambassador Min Yoongi was proudly standing there by the car, he was looking like a diva.

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung spoke looking at the words 'Jeon Automobiles', his voice was just a bit louder than a whisper. "You moron, you ugly bitch, I'm regretting not killing you that day." Taehyung's nose flared as he continued to monologue like a drunk man. "Because of you, I can't get a job even in the pubs, nobody wants to go against the Jeon groups. Every morning my mom has to sell tofu at the market just for a couple of bucks because your company refused to give us dad's last salary. Because of you, my brother can't even apply for a private coaching. Because of you, we can't even buy books for my sister and because of you, our lives became hell." Taehyung's voice became wet as he continued to speak, a keen sob left out from his mouth as he tried to gulp a lump in his throat.

Taehyung fisted his hands and raised his eyes to the sky, so that a weak tear couldn't come out from his eye. The sky was clear above him, some stars were twinkling surrounding the moon. He took a long breath looking at the curved moon, and yelled, "It's you right, Jeon Jungkook? Sitting there on the top, counting my every steps. You're smirking at me like that day, huh? I want to tell you this, listen carefully you dick-head, I-hate-you. I hate you so f*cking much. F*ck you, go to hell and burn in brimstone fire."

Taehyung felt lighter, much lighter after cursing the moon aka Jeon Jungkook. He recalled his home, his mom, when his stomach growled in hunger. He hadn't eaten anything since the mid day, so he rushed to his house without delay.