◦•●◉✿ Chapter - 17 ✿◉●•◦

Words: 7648

December 26.

Taekook in this chapter 👆

Incidents contradict people's thinking. Same happened with Taehyung.

He opened his eyes when a keen ray of the sun beamed on his face through the ajar window. After adjusting with the bright light, his eyes caught the same timber beams at the ceiling, which were there from an eternity. Last night's memories waved over his mind. He was with Jungkook, they shared a bed together. He shyly craned his head to his left, found none. The blank part of the bed felt cold under his touch, the blanket was neatly folded over the abandoned pillow but he wasn't there.

This couldn't be happening!

He rose to a sitting position and rubbed his eyes briskly. Though he knew Jungkook would never return to Seoul without saying a word. But, there was nothing that guy couldn't do; even he was capable of leaving him forever.

He grabbed his phone to call him, but he didn't want to let that boy know his new number. He licked his lips, eyes on the screen, 'two new messages'. ¹Jimin- I've a new photoshoot today, wish me luck. Taehyung typed- Good luck. ²Dahyun- Oppa, we miss you. Come back soon. Taehyung typed- Me too. Soon.

But Jungkook didn't even leave a note for him and he couldn't call him. His perfect love story was in danger.

In quick hands Taehyung made his bed, put his sleepers on, wrapped himself in his pullover and left the room in search of him. He opened  the bathroom door in a hope that Jungkook was just brushing his teeth there. His hopeful eyes became dull as he found himself alone in the bathroom.

His heart thumped in his chest when he couldn't see him even in the lawn. Some chickens and two cocks were fighting for the seeds that halmeoni served them on a plate. Taehyung released a deep sigh. At this moment his mind could only mirror negative thoughts. So Jungkook was really gone! He didn't even give him a day to compose his thoughts to forgive him! He sighed.

Meanwhile a roll of laughter heard, he snapped his head back. Jungkook!

He rushed towards the sound like he'd found an oasis and finally got to see his man in the workshop, wearing the same hanbok, sitting on a low wooden stool, chatting with halmeoni. His hands were busy kneading a clay dough. Halmeoni was sitting beside the warm wooden oven, she was instructing him what to do next.

Taehyung didn't make a noise but Jungkook's eyes caught him, "Hey! You're up?" He softly smiled, resting his gaze over his face a little longer.

Taehyung cleared his throat, crossed his arms in a defensive gesture and tucked his chin up, "So you're really determined to win the challenge, huh?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to answer but halmeoni was a fast talker, "Taehyung, you're becoming so lazy, boy. Is this a time to leave the bed? Just see the time, it's already eight, my chickens have already completed their morning runs. Jungkook got up two hours ago and helped me with making breakfast. And look, he's doing exactly what I'm instructing." The praising had just started. Realizing it would take some time, Taehyung sat on an empty stool beside Jungkook, eyes down, pouting. Halmeoni continued, proudly looking at the golden boy, "He's such a zealous child. I must say Jungkook is a very fast learner, his hands are moving like an artist. I'm sure he'll learn pottery very soon."