◦•●◉✿ Bonus chapter 1 ✿◉●•◦

[This chapter is a celebration chapter of 10k+ views. Thanks so much for reading this story. Please vote to support it.

I shall post Bonus chapter 2 if this story reach 100k milestone(maybe next year. One can always hope, right?😅). Anyway let's begin the chapter.]

Bonus chapter 1: Taetae meets Taetae

Words: 5408

5 months later, June 14, London.

Taekook in the first part of this chapter👆

"Taehyung, are you sure you can spend three hours alone here?" Jungkook asked when the rented cab left them outside of London business school. It was a nice summer morning. The time was showing 10.45. And within fifteen minutes the final examination was going to start.

Coming in front of the main gate they saw a British guard, asking for the identity card. Only Jungkook had that so it was invalid to take his boyfriend inside.

"Do I have a choice, baby?" Taehyung pouted, side eyeing the guard.

"It would be better if I could take you with me there. At least to the lawn." Jungkook sighed. Students and professors passed beside them but they stayed at the corner idly, like they had just come here to see that huge white building not for Jungkook's exams.

Taehyung glanced at him, seeing his gloomy face he decided to cheer him by saying something sarcastic. "Thank god you can't take me inside. Otherwise the whole time you would have stared at my beautiful face, and the examiner would throw us together outside."

Jungkook didn't smile as he expected, plainly said, "I hate this exam. Not only because I don't have an impressive preparation, but also I've to stay away from you for more than three hours."

"Now you're saying this?" Taehyung made an amused noise, "Remember how you wasted so much of your time playing overwatch with me and cuddling on the bed? I told you to study more but you didn't listen."

The ice broke, Jungkook smiled. "Because you are my first priority, darling."

"Oh ho ho! I'm overwhelmed." Taehyung said dramatically, showing fake melancholy. Then got serious again, "But these flirtatious words can't increase your score. You'd better studied well."

"Don't wor-r-r-y, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I can write better than many." Jungkook shrugged suggestively.

"Overconfident!"

"Not overconfident, but smart." Smirking he replied. "Dad wanted me to complete my MBA here. And it was my final year, so I had to do it. But the sad part is I cancelled so many important meetings for this."

"I know it is important to you. And also I know you'll do your best." Taehyung said.

"You know me so well that makes me wonder if we were twins before, in our previous lives!" Jungkook winked, flirtatiously. He never missed a chance flirting with him. Random talks about unnecessary things was a total no no for him before, but now everything changed. His world had changed.