05

"Okay so wear this anti-noise protection, you don't want your ears to bleed hearing the shoot right?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Okay so wear this anti-noise protection, you don't want your ears to bleed hearing the shoot right?"

"Tsk..." I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I don't understand this man called Jaehyun, yesterday he kinda being like sweet? Protective? Today he kinda sounds serious and annoying.

BANG!

I jumped out from my seat, looking at Jaehyun who just made a shot. I mean I am wearing the protective but there is a feeling that I can hear it and that makes me a little shocked. "Can you just tell me when you're going to shoot? At least tell me so that I won't suddenly stand up like this" He then take off his ear protection and walked towards me, here we go again but this time he even walked more closer to me until my body is leaning on the wall, he slammed his both arms into the wall and there I am stuck between his arms. How I regretted asking that dumb question. Argh!

"Princess y/n, I thought you were bored and now you are being noisy? Even tho I'm wearing this protection doesn't mean I didn't hear you"

I looked down, I don't dare to face him for sure his face is being serious and scary. "Sorry" the only word that I can say. He let go a heavy sighed, I think I'm being a burden here maybe? all I want is just to get this fvkng stupid scene from my mind. He took his phone out of his pocket and started to dial someone.

"Doyoung, come down here and take y/n with you to the training room. Teach her something." He quickly ends the call. "Doyoung will come later and take you to the training room, so get ready," he said in a cold tone

"But I'm still hurt?"

"enough talking just sit down and wait for doyoung"

K, anyway he does look attractive when being like that.

•••

"This is a map, a map that shows you where is the emergency exits, we don't know what will happen in the future so better you know this stuff" "this is a list and pictures of rifles and snipers so that you can know the difference between these two" "and these are the files you need to read and memories, it included all the things you should know about this place and members" "so after making some research or whatever you call study, I'm gonna test you" Finally he stopped talking.

"You're saying that I need to memorize all these things and there will be a test?"

"Yes, is there any problem with it?" Yes.

"Nope, not at all!" I fake smiled. I rubbed my eyes, getting tired with all the explanation from Doyoung just now, I guess I should have gone to rest rather than studying these things, seeing there is 3 thick files making me wonder how am I going to bring it to the room with injured shoulder.

"Need help?"