12

I woke up from sleep, hearing a noise from the kitchen

I woke up from sleep, hearing a noise from the kitchen. I walked there and seeing Jaehyun is preparing breakfast. "Oh.. good morning, I don't know what to prepare so I just made a pancake," he said "after finish this, we will start your training and ..... sorry about this morning, I didn't mean to hurt your feeling by saying that" he continued. I sat opposite him and smiled at him as I forgive him and just minding my breakfast without talking to him. "Meet me at the outside in 10 minutes" what? 10 minutes? Fvk Jaehyun... this what I get from forgiving you?

After finish everything, I walked outside and there is a table full of weapons? What kind of test is this. "Come here!"

"What's this?"

"since doyoung gave you the list about riffles and all, I will teach you how to make a shoot"

"You mean shooting someone as you did?"

"You saw..." awkward silent

"Uh I-I hm then teach how to shoot.."

"Here, this is beretta M9 you hold this and try to aim at the sign in front of you" he turns my body to the sign direction, put his on my hand, and aim it together, at this moment I don't know if I can focus or not, he makes my heart flutter. "Now, try to pull the trigger.... focus!" I pull the trigger and BANG! it almost hit the center. "You have good eyes" he smirked. I shyly tuck my hair back to my ears and smiled.

It's almost 3 PM and finally, the training is over. I think my hand is shaking at how I was punching his body like his body is so stone. "Tomorrow we will have a run for 5 laps" 5 LAPS? I'm just a weak girl Jaehyun, I never got into any sport. "You may go and have a rest, tonight you need to sleep early, understood?" His voice becomes deep, I gulped and nodded quickly head back into the house. What a day!

•••

It's been 2 weeks since Jaehyun trained me how to self-defense, how to fight, taught me how to quickly react if I'm in any situation. But little did I know, in 2 weeks I think I'm falling in love. It's already 10 pm, I went downstairs to drink water but happen to see Jaehyun is laying his head on the table while his laptop is still on.

Is he asleep? I slowly take out the chair next to him without making any sound and sit, looking at his angelic face making me grin a little. How come a beautiful man ever exists in this world? suddenly his eyes open, our eyes locked, I bit my lowers lips and quickly stand up and walk away but unfortunately he already grabs my hand before I walk away. "Where are you going?" He asked

"Upstairs?" I replied

"Why so early? aren't you here for me?" What the fvk?

"Are you drunk?" Suddenly spotted 4 cans of beer on the floor, oh my god! "Jaehyun, you're drunk right now, just go get some proper rest please" I put his hand around my shoulder and hold his waist,  bring him to the couch. He is so damn heavy.

I make him lay on the couch but something unexpected happens, he grabbed my waist and I fell to his chest and he hugged me as I'm what? a pillow? "Warm" the words that got out from his mouth. "Why is it warm?" I asked, looking up to see his face. "Because it's you..." a small smile from him. My eyes still on him, wondering what with the answer. I try to get out from his arm but can't. "Oh god please I'm feeling hot right now," I thought.

The next day, Jaehyun woke up rubbing his eyes and was shocked by what he saw. He quickly gets up.

"Auch!" I fall to the ground and got my arm hit on the table.

"What were you doing?" His eyes widened looking confused.

"Seriously? You don't remember?" I asked, rubbing my arm, it's hurt. I stand up and say "I don't know why but for sure it was your doing" and smiled walking upstairs to get a shower. Jaehyun scratched his head don't recall anything from last night.

BUZZ BUZZ!

a vibrate came from Jaehyun phone, he takes his phone from his pocket and saw that Taeyong is calling him, he answered immediately. "Yes, Hyung?"

"How are you? And is Y/n fine? Did you train her?" Taeyong asked.

"Yes I did, and she's fine.... very fine"

"That's good to hear, you both can come back here in two days more and you still got that necklace right?"

"Yes...."

"Okay, we will try to open the USB inside the necklace soon, please take good care of y/n"

"I will Hyung..." Jaehyun ended the call.