33

"Jaehyun! I think you got a call" Yuta said

"who?"

"it's unknown"

"hmm okay," Jaehyun answer the call "hello?"

"J-jaehyun? i-its me y/n" Jaehyun hurriedly walks to the strategy room and puts the speaker on. "where are you y/n? and who's phone is this? are you okay? are you hurt?" jaehyun sounds so worried.

"I'm fine! I borrow the cashier's phone and I'm inside the store. Haechan probably knows where is it." Jaehyun looks at Haechan who knew what he should do. Haechan grabs the car key and winwin follows from behind. "are you okay? Haechan and Winwin are on their way to fetch you so make sure you stay safe and hide first in case they notice you runaway."

"don't worry, luckily there are a few cops over here!"

"cops sometimes can't be trusted!" Taeyong rub Jaehyun's back to calm him down. "sorry, I shouldn't have sounds very serious if not you will in fear, I will wait for you..." Jaehyun ends the call and his reaction is kinda relieved that y/n is safe but he is still worried if anything happens before y/n got here.

"I will send some boys to backup for haechan and winwin, we will make sure she returns in safe" Taeyong said trying to comfort him. Johnny, Yuta, Mark, and Jungwoo went out as backup and only left Jaehyun, Taeyong, Doyoung, and Taeil in the mansion. "Taeil, could you track them where are they now?"

Taeil looks at the laptop, doing his work. "winwin and haechan only 5 minutes left to arrive at the store and the rest are 10 minutes away from both of them".

"Everything will be alright right Hyung?" Doyoung looks at Taeyong. Taeyong let go of a frustrated sigh and say "I'm sure everything will be alright".

•••

I keep myself silent for 15 minutes after ending the call and patiently wait for haechan, for a moment I can feel how scared and nervous I am. I wanna go back, I don't want this nightmare anymore. I lean back and close my eyes under the cashier table, yes I hide it under here. I told the cashier about my situation and luckily she understands it and wanting to help me.

"Welcome!" the cashier greets.

"I'm looking for someone here, did you perhaps see her?" familiar voice, is it...

"may I get your name?"

"haechan" as I thought, I recognize his voice. I slowly get out under the table and tears drop as I can saw the two men who make me feel safe the most.

"H-haechan" I sound broke.

"phew, we finally get you y/n, let's go back!" winwin hold my arm. PIN! PIN!

I look outside and I do recognize the 2 black cars, it makes me grin a little. "seems like the rest are also miss you!" winwin said. "Jaehyun can't even eat properly for the past two days, since we got you please tell him to eat." at least you probably get to drink, mine can't.

20 minutes journey comes to an end, I finally back again to the mansion. I saw Taeyong is waiting for me outside, I quickly run into his arms. "Oh gosh, my little sister! did you hurt anywhere?" Taeyong brushes your hair, and you like it so much.

"I'm fine except for my leg, I accidentally fall on stairs and hurt my leg." Taeyong just smiles and brings you to the medic room.

"wait here" you nod as you lay down feeling tired, you happen to fall asleep.

•••

"WHAT THE FUCK? WE LOST HER?" said an angry old man.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee, it's my mistake I should be sent some more guys there instead of one, I didn't expect she will manage to run away, she looks so weak," Bangchan says.

"JUST BECAUSE SHE WEAKS DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS NOT SMART" Mr. Lee throws away his things on the table to let go of his anger. "FIND HER!"

"We did come out with a new plan sir, it's Lee Know's plan, I'm sure this will succeed. We will try our best to get that USB and kill her"

"Really? then do it! don't make me disappoint you guys. YOU TOO YINA!" the old man shout.

"yes, sir. I will not disappoint you at this time" yina replied.