29

I heard someone is trying to break the door, I hope it's Jaehyun, please

I heard someone is trying to break the door, I hope it's Jaehyun, please. I'm so weak to try to open my eyes. My body is full with bruises. Once the door open, I heard a familiar voice. I know right away it's Jaehyun. The shooting sound at the outside makes me feel uneasy. I close both of my ears to avoid listening to it. It's triggered me.

"Y/n... look at me!" Jaehyun shakes my body "I'm sorry y/n for being late... I'm here right" I hold his hand tightly, He is so warm. "I got y/n.. mark standby the van"

"Roger!" Mark replied.

"J-Jaehyun?" I called him. I slowly open my eyes and saw his face in front of me. I'm so happy to see him again. I— I groaned in pain. My throat is hurting me, I can't say anything

"No it's okay you don't have to say anything" he carries me in a bridal style and walked outside headed to the van. Doyoung, Winwin, and Taeyong covered him so he can get me out. I look up to see Jaehyun and I'm still in his arm. A sudden attack from my head makes me feel dizzy and in pain. I can't stand with it anymore and I collapse.

•••

Jaehyun POV

"Y/n?... y/n?... stay with me please!" I screamed out loud. I take out the walkie-talkie.

"Taeyong, we need to bring y/n to the doctor! Hurry!" Jaehyun said, Taeyong stop and put the gun down. He slowly walked to the back and retreat. Three of them quickly run out of the house and get inside the van.

"MOVE MARK!" Taeyong shouted. Mark speeds up and quickly gets out from the area.

"Shit! SHIT! What am I going to say to Mr. Lee?" Bangchan slammed his hand to the wall and kick off the gun on the floor. His eyes become fire feel like all of his plans failed. "Where's the other?"

Hyunjin replied in an undetectable ton "they're gone..."

•••

I woke up in a sweat, I found myself in Jaehyun room. I noticed that my body is full with a bandage wrapping my hand and legs even my head too. I try to get up from the bed but my back is hurting. My throat is still hurt, trying to endure the pain is so hard that my tears drop. I recalled everything that happened to me. I slide down beside the bed and cried. Remember how that dirty old man planted a kiss on my neck until there was a hickey. I rubbed my neck trying to forget the stupid memories. I grip the bed sheet to hold my anger. I hug both my leg and stay in that position for about 5 minutes until a knock on the door came.

I look up and I smiled, the man that I love appears in front of me. Jaehyun didn't say anything and sit down next to me. He pulls me into a hug and pats my head. I hug him tightly and lean my head to his chest. "It's okay it's okay, you safe now..."

I make him face me and I move my lips to say " I love you"

"I love you too!"

"Y-you finally say it?" In a low tone, I didn't expect him to reply that it makes me feel blush suddenly.

"Then? What do you want me to say?" I scratched my head and giggle. "I'm sorry y/n, I should have come earlier or this won't happen to you." Jaehyun looks down, he looks so regretted not coming earlier.

"Hey, you did come to me after all.. right? And I'm safe right now" I smile at him. He then kisses my cheeks. "What was that for?"

"For smiling to me".

•••

"Did you find anything regarding my father yuta?"

"Not yet Taeyong, he somehow hard to trace right now. I don't know why but I will keep on trying" Taeyong only nodded and rest his head on the table.

"Taeyong, someone is here" Taeyong quickly walk to the main door. "You brought her Doyoung?" Doyoung nodded. "Great, she's now safe with us"

"Why are you all men brought me here? What is this place? What so important that I have to fly back to Korea?"

"Calm down miss, look at this picture. Did you recognize this person?" Taeyong showed her a picture.

"This is my sister and f-father... what did you do to them!" The woman grabs Taeyong collar and looks at him full of anger.

"Miss Choi, please calm down. Your sister is safe with us right now but you father, have you heard about your father?" Taeyong raised his brow

"N-no, I didn't get in touch with them after I moved out to the US but what's wrong with my father? Where is he?"

"sad to say this but your father is dead, we brought you here so that you and your sister would be saved from the bad guy. I'm sure you know a little about your father's business, don't you? And Mr. Lee..."

"That shitty Mr. Lee.. was he the one who killed my father?"

"So... you knew something was off? Mind to tell me more details?"

"I don't know much but all I know was that Mr. Lee is giving me a bad vibe and I told my father about how I felt, he didn't believe me and asked me to quit study and work for him and Mr. Lee. I feel bullshit my father did that? So I made my mind and moved to the US"

"I see, that's why you moved to the US. Things are getting complicated Miss Choi Yina, I hope you understand why my men brought you here. To make sure that, Lee you hate won't do anything to you so now why don't you meet your sister?"

"Y-y/n??"