15

"What is skz doing here?" All of them examining the picture taken by Johnny

"What is skz doing here?" All of them examining the picture taken by Johnny. "This is bullshit!... what? Now my father is what? ally with them? They are the most wanted mafia ever!"

"Calm down hyung, I think your father and skz are together now. They want the girl" Doyoung said "and we still haven't look at the USB in her necklace? Maybe there is a clue or hint there?" He continued.

"Y/n is such a sweet girl and she's kind, friendly... but she doesn't know me back then because I only saw her through her house window that time I was alone because my father said to pay his father a visit almost like twice a week but this happened I can't let y/n get hurt, his father.... the way he asked for my help, it still haunting me" Doyoung patted Taeyong back

"It's okay hyung, she with us now, we will make sure she is safe"

"He's right, and she's already part of the family and mafia, I bet Jaehyun already trained her enough to be like us," Johnny said.

"Hmm, thanks guys, and... where's mark?"

"Oh he is sleeping"

•••

The next day, "Hey! Let's go to the mall" Taeil said

"OMG! At the mall, I have something to buy... everyone?" Haechan looks around to see if anyone is interested or not, I burst to laugh.

"If Haechan wants to go, why don't well all go?" All eyes on me "what? Did I say something wrong?"

"If she wants then let's go," Jaehyun said walked past me. I grinned and look at Haechan and he gives me a wink, Wow ok

"So what are you all going to buy?" I asked "I—" Haechan interrupted me

"Okay, why don't you we split because you all are going to waste time by walking in a group then buying nothing so Winwin hyung, Taeil hyung come with me" happily pulled out those two and walked away.

"That's fast..." I said just noticed that Jungwoo and Yuta are gone from my view too. "Where are they?"

"Probably looking for clothes," Jaehyun said

"Oh... so left us alone.. again.."

"What do you mean again?"

"Huh? Oh.. nothing haha and by the way, I saw something interesting from here" I grab Jaehyun's hand and walked to the place.

"This? You call interesting?"

"Yes, it seems interesting, doesn't this thing teens usually used these days?" Talking about the photo booth machine.

"As you wish..." I smiled and step my foot inside the machine. A few minutes later,

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO CUTE, I LOOK CUTE!"

"Yes, you are ehem," Jaehyun said but unfortunately you can't hear it.

"You say something?" I asked. He shakes his head as no. "Okay, so I'm hungry let's grab some food" he nodded. While we are walking I turn my right side to look at Jaehyun then I look at the back happen to see someone with a black cap is following from behind. I don't think any negative because it's a shopping mall so there's a lot of people.

I take a peek to look at the back again, the man is still following us. I'm getting anxious. "Erm Jaehyun, I think someone is following us..." Jaehyun looks at me and immediately pulled to his front.

"Just don't look back.."

"You knew?"

"From the start, he keeps following us but I didn't say anything"

"Should we run?" I suggest

"Should we?" He intertwined our hands and started to run.  We stop running and enter the boutique nearby. 

"Change clothes, I will be waiting here" change clothes? as in buying clothes? Is it because that person can know which one is us if we don't change it? Omg is it real? Am I smart now? I choose a white t-shirt and track pants with a black bomber jacket. It takes a few minutes to change it and walla done. I walked out of the fitting room and saw that Jaehyun also changed his clothes. It's jeans with a white long sleeves shirt. Damn

"How do I look?" I asked him

"You look good, and wear this" he makes me wear a white cap, and "what a good outfit, you could be a model" tsk... 

// hello! I'm back >.<