08

"Y/n, how many siblings do you have?" Smiley Jungwoo asked, excited to have a chat with me

"Hm, 2! Me and my sister, but she's currently studying in the US... I guess she doesn't know what happened to me right now. It's been 3 years I have lost contact with her"

"Err, it's must be hard but don't worry me and Haechan will make you feel at home!" He winked at me, I giggled.

"Thanks, It's been a week that I'm here you guys make me feel save."

"Enough with that cute, sweet talk it's making me feel cringe. Why don't we watch a movie? Horror movie hehehe" This Haechan, he's the one that acts like a kid. Who watches a horror movie at day time?

BAAM!

A big slammed came from the main door, Jungwoo eyes meet Haechan, they give a signal to each other as know what to do. Haechan grabbed my hands and we run into the basement. He entered the code and the gate open. I'm still confused, what just happened?

"Haechan? Wha—"

"Don't ask anything from now on, grab this!"
He gave me a small handgun and make me wear a bulletproof vest but I don't know how to use the gun. I'm worried about Jungwoo, he isn't here yet.

"Haechan, how about Jungwoo?"

"He will soon here, don't worry we trained enough to be in this kind of situation" the way he sounds making me feel relieved for a bit but still If Jungwoo isn't here yet I'm not in ease.

"Guys!" My eyes caught Jungwoo who is running toward the basement. I'm so glad to see Jungwoo is okay.

"Jungwoooo!! Where were you??" I asked

"Take your medicines" I bit my lower lips, didn't expect the answer. Why would they care so much about me?

"Y/n, I need you to call this number" Haechan hand over me his phone. I dialed the number, waiting for someone to pick it up.

"Hello, Haechan? Is everything okay?" I recognized it right away, Jaehyun.

"J-jaehyun, t-this y-y/n..... s-someone is here!" My voice is shaking.

"What? Who? I mean okay you're with Jungwoo and Haechan right"

"Yes..." I replied

"Stay there, we almost there!" He hangs up. I give back the phone to Haechan.

"Jaehyun said, they almost here, he asked us to stay here..." I said, my heart is pounding so fast, I don't how to calm myself. This situation is so new to me

"COME OUT NOW YOU LITTLE 127... I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE" what makes me shocked is that the voice ain't a man but a woman.