Eeek!(Atsuhina)

Atsumu's POV

I haven't experienced this feeling since last in highschool. But that wasn't so deep like now. I,Miya Atsumu,setter of MSBY Black Jackals is in love......with a man that happens to be my teammate. I have never dated a guy before but I know I am bisexual. Well the guy I am in love with is a literal angel,the most innocent, beautiful and bright human I have ever seen. I am known for switching partners and being flirty. I was confident on my flirting skills but recently I am highly doubting it. I can't seem to utter a single proper sentence to him.

Bo-kun always cheers for me but I don't have the courage to confess. What if he rejects me? I will be devastated. I also think I don't deserve him. I fear that I will taint him.😳. For the last few days, Bo-kun has been trying to set me up with the sunshine.

Today at the practice,when we were taking a break, Shoyō came up to me and said excitedly,"Waahh! Atsumu-san your sets are sooo easy to hit. You are really good." My face instantly heated up. Did my crush just compliment me? Omg! He thinks I am a good setter!? Yesss,yesssss! I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt a small warm hand on my arm.

"Eek!"

I literally shrieked when Shoyō touched me. He instantly pulled back and looked upset. I feel so bad. I said"Ah.. Shoyō I.." He cut me off smiling,"Haha it's okay. I know you are exhausted. I will leave you alone." Oh no! Wait noooooo.....tf! Seriously? Why am I such a mess? Why did I react like a freaking fangirl when he just barely touched my arm? Ughhhhh😣. Bokuto and Sakusa glared at me and I sighed defeated. I was gonna sulk when I heard the angelic voice say,"Uh.. Atsumu-san, Bokuto-san, Omi-omi and me are going drinking tonight with some friends. You wanna come if you are free?" My face lit up and I nodded vigorously. He told me that he would text me the adress and time. Ok yeah atleast I can hangout with him.

Time skip...

Shoyō sent me the address and time. I am in a dilemma right now. What should I wear? Something cute or sexy? Maybe sexy? Uhhhhg Idk anymore. I called Samu for advice and that poor excuse of a brother hung up my call. Oh fudge what am I gonna do! Thats when Bo-chan texted me telling me to wear semi-formal but sexy clothes. Thank God! He is a saviour. I decided to go with a deep blue button up shirt and caramel coloured straight pants with a large overcoat to give it an aesthetic vibe.

 I decided to go with a deep blue button up shirt and caramel coloured straight pants with a large overcoat to give it an aesthetic vibe

Imagine this with full sleeves and a jacket😅

I quickly brushed my hair and headed out to the bar. The bouncer let me enter pretty easily and with ease I spotted the bright tangerine giggling and laughing with his friends. Ah! I wish I could make him smile like this. I made my way to the group and spotted some unknown faces. I recognised Akaashi with Bokuto,Ushijima with Sakusa but who are these two with Shoyō? Shoyō noticed me and said happily,"Ah! You made it Atsumu-san." I smiled at response and noticed Omi-omi rolling his eyes in the background. Ik ik I am so awkward. While I was thinking,Shoyō said smiling,"Oh Atsumu-san,these are my friends,Kenma Kozume and Kuroo Tetsuro." Oh! I introduced myself too.

I don't like this Kenma guy. He sticks onto Shoyō like a superglue. Shoyō doesn't even complain at how much close he gets to him. I heard at some point while drinking,Kenma said,"Sho come and spend Christmas at my place. I bought a Christmas tree,you can decorate it if you want." His eyes lit up and he said,"Really Kenma? I would love to but I need to visit Natsu and mom during the holidays. I will call you though." Oof that's a relief. I don't trust him with Shoyō. Thats when I heard the most threatening thing in my life. Kenma said,"Then do you wanna sleepover tonight. I miss our sleepovers."

The actual fuk!!!! They used to have sleepovers? From when did they know each other so well? And he will be drunk today so that's a big yikes! I heard Shoyō start saying,"I would love-" That's when I held his hand and pulled him away to the washroom. He looked clueless and scared. Ah! I can't take it anymore. I said in a low voice,"Are you doing this intentionally? Are you trying to make me jealous Shoyō?" He shivered at my voice and said a meek no. I said,"Then please don't sleepover at Kenma's house. You will make me jealous." He thought for a second and then his face lit up. He said,"Oh ok then let's all three of us have a sleepover."

Oh my gosh! Why is he clueless and innocent? Should I find it cute or annoying? Nah it's super cute. I sighed and pressed my forehead to his and said,"Shoyō I like you...no scratch that. I freaking love you. I want you to be my boyfriend. So don't go around sleeping over at other's houses." I saw his face become red. He blushed till his ears became red. I smiled at how cute he looked. He said," I ah...you like I mean love me??" I nodded telling,"Then why do you think I eeked like a girl when you touched me?"He mumbled,"I thought I was too childish. I really liked you too though!" Now it is my turn to blush. My angel likes me! I asked,"I like you being childish honey. I don't want you to be tainted ever." He looked up smiling.

I asked rather nervously,"Umm..Shoyō will you be my boyfriend then?" He replied,"Yes! Ofcourse. I would love to be your boyfriend Atsumu-san." I smiled happily and slowly leaned in for a kiss. He was shocked for awhile but soon responded. OMG! I AM FREAKING OUT. THIS IS MY FIRST KISS WITH MY ANGEL! MY BABY,MY BOYFRIEND!

He soon pulled away and hugged for air. Both of us smiled and headed back hand in hand. I am glad I came today. I came to the bar and ordered a drink and just then Kenma came beside me. He said,"Let me tell you Miya,if you hurt Shoyō or even make him cry,I will hunt you down,cut your balls and shove it down yer throat. And don't think I am alone. He has a whole protection squad. Keep in mind Miya." He walked away and I gulped loudly. Shoyō has got some scary ass friends. But it's worth it. This is my first love and I will make sure we have a happy ending.

A/n:

I am sorry I didn't update recently. I am back now and I will update now cause the holidays are here. Hehe! Njoy your winters and as always

Stay safe,healthy and socially distanced. Pics ain't mine.

Author out 👁️👄👁️