🚫I cleaned up(Sakuhina)🚫

Requested by:firery_vrx
Contains 18+ parts and languages. Read at your own risk. Pics ain't mine.

Sakusa's POV

Ah! What a hectic day! I hate practicing on my off days. I am very tired and annoyed. Thank God I can get back home now. I walked up to my apartment and unlocked the door. I opened it and was shocked to see the lights were out and a few aromatic candles were lit. Did I forget something? Is it something special today? Oh fvuk is it our anniversary? Shoyō must be angry if I forgot right?

Cautiously,I headed to my room and opened it and I almost choked on air. I am sure I am having a nosebleed now. My boyfriend,Hinata Shoyo, is sitting on my bed, wearing my shirt! He looked at me cutely and I gulped. I am at a loss of words. I just...ah fuck.....He got up and strolled up to me. He smiled at me and said,"Omi-omi welcome back~" He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed my cheeks. I am still unable to say anything.

I nervously asked,"Uh.. Shoyō...is today something special?" He smiled and said,"Why? No it's not! I just wanted to spend the night at your place." Phew! So it isn't our anniversary. He tiptoed and reached my lips. He overlapped my lips with his. I sighed and kissed him back. I miss him very much. We are both busy. Although we are on the same team,we don't get to spend much time together. I added my tongue to taste that sweet vanilla flavour of his mouth. Hah! He is the only one I can tolerate swapping spits with.  He slowly started slipping his hands under my clothes. But I gently pulled away and said,"Not today Shoyō. I am really very tired."

He frowned and whined,"But Omi-omi I cleaned up for you!" I sighed feeling bad but I don't have the mood nor energy for sex. I smiled sadly and patted his head telling him sorry. He sighed and said,"Then I guess  I will have to take care of this myself." I followed his eyes and noticed his erection. No! Sakusa no! Don't be tempted! I am tired. I reluctantly walked away to take a shower.

After taking the shower,I headed to my room but immediately freezed before my door. I can clearly hear Shoyō moaning. Is he musterbating in my room? Omg! No no no, don't be tempted.

"~Ahh..Mmhm..Omi...ah fuck.....harder.~"

I gulped hardly and thought of retreating back to the living room. But I have left my shirt in my room. Oh heavens! I should enter then. I slowly creaked the door and boom! The volume of the moans intensified. My biggest mistake was looking up at what was going on.

OMG!

Shoyō is lying on my bed face first,his ass is up in air while he is fingering himself. The shirt of mine that he was wearing,is covering his nose. He is sniffing my scent and moaning out my name. His rear is squelching wet ans his hole pink due to all the fingering. His orange hair is messed up which is making him look more sexier than cuter(which he usually is). I know I should find the sight of someone's very wet asshole filthy due to my OCD but I find it oddly intoxicating. I am turned on would be an understatement. I am super hard. I never thought that I would have this kinda fetish. I am getting turned on to my boyfriend musterbating. It's so freaking sexy.

I gasped when I saw him bring his fingers to his mouth to lubricate it with his saliva. Oookkk that's it. Fuck being tired. Imma gonna fuck him until he is out of cum. I stomped into the room and forcefully turned him around. Shoyō gasped and looked at me embarassed. Without saying anything,I slammed my lips onto his. He moaned in the kiss and I lifted his head up to deepen the kiss. I swirled my tongue inside his mouth and continued venturing deeper until we were out of air. I shifted to his neck and sucked on all his sensitive spots which I knew made him go wild and remembered to give him multiple very noticeable hickeys. I ripped the shirt away and said deeply,"Next time you are horny,call me! Don't use that freaking shirt."

I heard him laugh which was supposed to be cute but came out very lewd. He said,"Are you jealous of a shirt Omi-omi?" Nah uh! Wrong move baby! I am hard, tired and jealous at a shirt. I have almost lost my sanity. I slapped his ass cheek and said sternly,"I said what I said. Do I need to repeat myself?" I felt him shiver and he gulped and said,"No Daddy! Understood." I am pleased. I dropped my towel and pulled down my underwear. I asked,"Are you loosened up from all that fingering? Or do I need to stretch you out slut?" He said shakily,"Yes Daddy I am loosened up!" I smirked and directly slammed into him.

I felt him quiver and shake. I pulled my member out of his hole and he started whining. I slammed in again and he yelped. I started doing this process over and over. I hit his prostate at some point and he came all over the sheets. I know he came so fast because he was fingering earlier. He slumped and looked at me lewdly. I started thrusting again and he almost screamed as I hit his prostate every freaking time. He said,"Noo...ahh...mmh no more... Omi...."

"Ah no baby I am still hard." I started thrusting faster and noticed his eyes watering up. I gave a few more thrust and cummed inside of him. He moaned and said," Ah..So...nice Daddy. Once more.. please... Daddy!" Oh he isn't done? Hearing him call me that made me hard inside of him. I made him sit on my lap and droop his hands around my shoulder. He got the hint and started bouncing his hips up and down. His insides hugged my member and I threw my head back in pleasure. I looked at his face and saw him drooling and smiling lewdly. You see in normal circumstances I would have found it utterly disgusting but now I find it very sexy. He soon gave up as he couldn't take any of this deep thrusts. I laid him down again and started going at a literal monster speed. My god I have never been this wild. What are you doing to me Shoyō?

I slammed in hard and fast. He whined out,"~Ah...uh.. slow down...not so...ah...fast..Daddy slow ...down....I can't.....anymore....please...slow-" before he could finish, his cum shot out. I looked at to see him full on sobbing. I got worried. I looked around to notice that it wasn't cum. Wait a minute...did he just..... fuck.. That's so hot.

I removed Shoyō's hand from his face and said,"It's okay. I will throw them away." He blushed and nodded. I gave a few more thrusts and came inside of him. Shoyō requested me to stay like that for awhile.

After awhile,I pulled out and carried him to the shower to clean him up. And yeah he gave me the best blowjob there. After cleaning up, I threw the sheets away and made the bed again. Both of us cuddled and went off to sleep.

The next day both of us took a leave. Cause let's be honest, I am exhausted as hell and Shoyō can barely walk. I said,"I am sorry for being so rough last night Shoyō. I don't know what came over me." He smiled and said,"Never mind I liked it. Hehe!" Ah the teammates are so wrong. Their innocent little sunshine isn't innocent at all.

Ooooh look at that cake🎂🎂                                                                                                                 A/n

A/n

Hope you like it. Sorry for replying to the request so late. Sorry for the delay. I didn't know if you wanted smut or just normal fluff so I just went with my idea. If you wanted something else please comment and let me know. I will try my best to write it.

Stay safe healthy and socially distanced.

Author out 👁️👄👁️