🚫Atsumu and Osamu x Kita Part2🚫

Requested by:kawaii_star910

Kita's POV

The yield this year is really good. I am in a good mood,maybe I should make myself a good meal! I went into my room to prepare a nice dinner. When I had almost finished with my cooking,I heard loud, consecutive knocks. I am confused. I live on the countryside and rarely someone comes to visit me. I asked,"Who is it?" A loud voice replied,"Kita-san! It's me Miya Atsumu from Inaraizaki." I am shocked will be an understatement. Miya Atsumu the famous setter,my kouhai,is here at the countryside, infront of my door?!

I hurriedly opened it and was suddenly shocked again! Miya Osamu, that is Miya Atsumu's twin brother,also my kouhai,is here. He flashed a lazy smile. I am glad that they came but it's a little unexpected. Atsumu wrapped me in a big hug and I stiffened up. After pulling back from the super awkward hug,he pouted and said,"Kita-san you left us all alone after graduating. We tried to get in touch with you but we couldn't. Do you hate us now?" Loads of memories flashed through my head. I started realising that Osamu, Atsumu and me were in a relationship. I honestly thought they were joking around but totally forgot about those suppressed feelings.

I liked their company very much. They were very complimentary to my character and behaviour. I smiled nervously and said,"Atsumu, I didn't know it would affect you this much." Then in a low voice Osamu said," Why did you think so?" I remained quiet. Osamu continued,"You thought that we were just playing around weren't you? Idk what you think about us but we love you Kita-san." A deep hue of red spread across my cheeks. I gulped and said,"It's not like I don't love you. It's just that.....it's overwhelming." Atsumu instantly apologized by saying,"We are sorry. We were so impatient. We will leave you alone for now. We should leave Samu." They turned back and started leaving.

"Wait!"

I said out loudly before I could stop myself. Both of them turned back and looked at me expectantly. I went up to them and gently held their hands,"Umm....Ik we dated for year and we know each other very well. But plural relationship is still new to me,so, please teach me.....how to do that!(PS:It is what u think it is)" Their faces lot up and both of them hugged me. They repeatedly said thank you for giving them a chance.

I set up dinner for the three of us. They decided to stay over. I am nervous although Ik they will never hurt me. Both of them chose a movie and started it. I sat in between them.

*18+ part...skip if u want*

After awhile,I felt slight strokes in my thigh. I looked down to see Atsumu gently rubbing my thighs. The heat rose up to my face when I felt Osamu's hand on my cheek pulling me closer to him. He placed his lips on mine and moved in a lazy but soft rhythm. I got engrossed in the kiss when I felt a shiver run over my whole body. Atsumu is rubbing dangerously close to my crotch area and I am getting severely aroused by it and the kiss that is going on. Osamu gently bit my bottom lip to gain more access to my inner mouth and I let out a soft moan. I felt Osamu smile and he whispered in the most seductive voice,"~Let's move to a more comfortable place.~" I nodded as words didn't come to my mouth at this point. Atsumu picked me up and headed to my bed room.

He set me down on the bed and crawled onto me. He pulled of his shirt and lovingly looked at my lips. He leaned down and slammed his lips onto mine. Midway through the kiss,I felt my pants along with my boxers being pulled down. I immediately covered my face in embarassment. Both of them instantly kissed both my cheeks and said,"Don't hide it. You are beautiful." Atsumu pulled off my tshirt and started nibbling on my neck whilst he twisted my sensitive nipples. I felt Osamu's hand on my manhood. Ahn.. too much sensations. I could not stop the very loud moan from coming out.