Proposal!!!(Kagehina)

Background:Kags is in Adlers and Hinata is in the Black Jackals. They are currently living together.

Hinata's POV

I am really mad. Hmph! I won't talk to him anymore. How dare he forget about today. He even left me to go practice with his team. Ugh the disrespect! I am beyond mad. I decided to tick him off when he comes back.

After 2 hours of waiting, I heard the door opening. I ignored it and called Oikawa-san.

O-for Oikawa H-for Hinata

O- Yahoo! Shoyō!
H- Hi! Oikawa-san! How are you?
O- I am fine! What about you?

I noticed by the corner of my eye that Tobio entered the room. I decided to talk a little loudly so that he can hear me.

H- I am superb Oikawa-san! Although I miss you.
O- Aww really? I will visit you soon though.
H- Wow! Really? Can you set for me when you come.
      Tsumu-san is always busy with Sakusa-san. I can't
      practice alone.
O- Awwe ofcourse.

Just then my phone was snatched by Tobio. He glared at the phone and hung up the call. We started a staring competition. After almost a few minutes,Tobio said," Why didn't you ask me to set for you? Why do you have to call him and ask?" I huffed and said," I thought you will be busy with your team and Ushijima-san?!" He plopped down beside me and said while caressing my cheeks,"You know I will always make time for you Boke! Now tell me why are you angry?"

I blushed and said,"I won't. You remember it." I turned my head away and felt him get up. Did he give up? Ah was I too harsh? No that's not it. It's his fau- just then I felt a box plop in my lap. I looked up to see Tobio smiling at me in his fresh clothes. I looked at the box and Tobio told me to open it. I opened to see a brand new volleyball shoe of my favourite brand. It is the one which I couldn't buy because it ran out. I looked up at Tobio and said," You remember?" He nodded and said,"I will never forget the second best day of my life will I? This is our second anniversary boke. I love you."

I smiled and looked down at my lap feeling guilty. I asked,"Second best why? What's the first?" I heard Tobio say,"Look up boke." I looked up and saw Tobio on one knee.

OMG!

"Are you-" He nodded saying,"Yes! I am asking you to be mine forever boke. I love you and will cherish you forever. I have been in love with you when I saw you fly that day and till date I am amazed by how high you can fly. I love you Hinata Shoyō! Will you marry me?" Tears flowed down my eyes like a waterfall. I couldn't stop them. This is happening. My love,my boyfriend is asking me to marry him. Oh God! Yes! I said,"Yes! Of course." He smiled and put the ring on my finger. He got up and hugged me. I sobbed in his shirt and he said,"Why are you crying boke?" I smiled saying,"I am so damn happy Tobio. I love you so much." He kissed my cheek and said,"This is the best day in my life until our wedding." My heart fluttered at the word wedding.

Post:

humantangerine:My fiancee! 😍🥰❤️❤️❤️I AM
                                  ENGAGED!OMG!
Comments:

sugamama:Omg my kids are grown up now.🥺 Anyways     
                       congratulations you guys!
Reply: humantangerine:Thank you Suga-san!😊

dadchi: Congratulations. My blessings are with you!🤗
Reply:Thank you Daichi-san!😊

ennoboy:Oh wow! Finally,congrats you guys. When's the
                 the big day?
Reply:humantangerine:We will let you know later.

kiyokoisgod:Omg! Hinata getting married! Kageyama you
                         son of a sneaky gun,u did it!😎🙊
Reply:milkislife:Thank you Tanaka-san.
             sugamama:Keep my baby happy Kageyama!🥺
             milkislife:Yes ofcourse Suga-san. I love him!

saltyshima:Oh finally the king had the balls to propose
                       the tangerine. Good for you I guess!
Reply:dadchi: Language Tsukishima!

yamayama:Congrats you guys! I am so happy!

kodzume:Whyyyyyy????? Shoyō come to me. 😣😣. BTW
                   congrats!🤸

yachi:Yesssss my ship is getting married!

kiyokotanaka:Yes I knew it. I have been rooting for you
                             guys. Congratulations!

roosterhead:Uh! Anyone help! Kenma is getting ready
                         with a knife. Be careful Kageyama!

Reply:kodzume:U snitch! Hmph,no physical contact
                                   for two months!😠

humantangerine:Noo Kenma! Don't be like that! I
                                      will still visit you!

milkislife:.......🤔

milkbreadking: Oho! Chibi-chan and Tobio-chan!
                               Congratulations!🙊🥺😇😇😇

Jesus:Congrats Hinata and Kageyama! May god bless u!

rollingthunderr:Way to Kageyama!👍👍👍 Shoyō, my god
                                 you're getting married b4 ur senpai😎

thebettertwin:Aaah! Sugeeee! Hinata congrats! I can be
                           your bestman!👉👈
Reply: humantangerine: actually it's bridesmaid!

onigirilife:Tsumu got roasted real bad!

thebettertwin:👀👀👀.......👁️👄👁️who will it be?

humantangerine:I was gonna ask Kenma 👉👈

kodzume:YES! OFCOURSE!I WILL DO IT!👍😎

roosterhead: umm..congrats but Kenma is literally
                          jumping on the bed.😦

A/n: So how are you liking it? If you like them please vote and share! And comment whatever ships you want! I will try my best to write them. Bye! Love everyone!

Stay safe! Author out

            Pictures are not mine. They belong to their creators. These are just for you guys to enjoy😇😇.