Welcoming A New Home

Start bij het begin

"You never disappoint, Tony." I sighed out and turned to hug him. "Thank you."

     Tony's arms slowly wrapped me in a hug and he sighed.

"You're welcome, kid." He told me and let me go. "I got to make sure everyone else is settling in well. See you for dinner tonight. We're having tacos!" Tony said as he walked back into the elevator. I was about to turn around when I was suddenly swept off my feet.

"Loki!" I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me to the bedroom. He chuckled before he dropped me on the bed and leaned over me, capturing my lips. I crawled backward on the bed, Loki following my every move so we didn't have to break the kiss.

When we were both fully on the bed, Loki rested comfortably between my legs, continuing to kiss me. It wasn't a completely hunger driven kiss that normally lead to sex, it was a kiss that was content to stay just that, a kiss. His hands were soft over my body, wanting to just feel me against him. After about fifteen minutes of just kissing, Loki pulled back.

"What was that for?" I asked a bit out of breath, my cheeks flushed pink.

"Just because." Loki responded with a soft smile.

"Because?" I repeated.

"Because." Loki confirmed, his smile growing as he leaned back into me. The kiss was soft and it was like time slowed down for only us. Like this kiss was the most important thing in the world.

My body was warm and my skin tingled where Loki touched me. My head was empty as he guided my lips. He gently bit my lip and a breathy moan escaped me. I could feel Loki's smile as he continued to steal my breath. After another ten minutes, Loki kissed my cheek before pulling away.

"Come on, let's go explore a bit." He told me. He got off the bed and held his hand out for me to take. I was still a bit breathless, but accepted his outstretched hand and allowed him to pull me up. When I was standing, Loki pulled me to him and kissed me one more time before leading me to the elevator, his hand holding my own.

     We went to the second level to see Natasha, Clint, Vision, and Tony talking in the kitchen.

"Whoa, I totally expected you two to be breaking in your new bed until at least dinner." Tony said very loudly when he saw us walk in. "Unless, you've finally come to your senses and realized you can do better."

"Tony, no." I shook my head at his teasing. "But, I agree, Loki could do so much better." I added with a smirk as Tony rolled his eyes. Loki scoffed from next to me.

"No such thing." Loki told me and kissed the side of my head. Tony gagged at us.

"Ok, stop before you make me throw up." Tony held his hand up to block us from his vision.

"So, whatcha guys doin'?" I asked and looked at Natasha.

"Scoping out the place." Clint answered instead.

"Hey, how long do we have until all hell breaks loose again?" Nat asked and everyone turned to look at me.

"A while." I said with a shrug. "I'm not actually sure if the next big event is happening. I kind of changed things, so... we'll see... I guess." I explained. "Actually, I should probably think of a way to get three key players involved, just in case." I mumbled to myself and thought of how to bring Peter, Scott, and T'challa into the group.

     Peter was still in school and he probably hadn't even become Spider-Man, yet. Without Tony's guidance, the young boy could really hurt himself. He'd only be fourteen right now and starting his freshman year at Midtown school of science in the fall. It was summer, so for now he was safe, but once school started again...

"Tony, I might need to keep an eye on someone." I told him as I concocted a plan in my head. "Do you think you can get me into Midtown school of science as a biology teacher?"

"Why that hell would you want to do that?" Tony asked me with a look of slight disgust. "You'd be around children all day."

"Ya, that's kind of the point." I chuckled.

"Wait, our new recruit is a kid?" Tony asked me with wide eyes. "How desperate are we?"

"Tony," I scolded slightly, "you know I can't tell you. All I can say is that it's someone at the school. Doesn't mean it's a student." I explained. Tony huffed and narrowed his eyes at me before giving in and nodding.

"Ya, I can do that, but you can't go as you. You haven't been in the news all that much lately, but people still know your face."

"Nat, do you still have a facial scrambler you used to get into Pierce's office?" I asked her. She crossed her arms and nodded.

"I'm sure I can find it for you." Nat told me.

"How important is this person that you'd willingly become a highschool teacher?" Clint asked. I smirked at him, but Tony interrupted before I could answer.

"Wait, it's your favorite, isn't it?" He asked. "There's no way you'd open yourself up for that kind of torture if it wasn't."

"Torture?" Loki question and looked down at me worriedly.

"Not literally, Loki. Some people refer to highschool as hell because kids can be cruel." I explained to him. Loki nodded and relaxed a bit as we continued talking.

"Ya, but these are highschool kids, boys in particular." Clint told us. "What do you think they're going to say when a hot new teacher comes in?"

"He has a point." Tony said, nodding in agreement. Loki immediately tensed again.

"I'm an ex-HYDRA assassin and trained Avenger, I think I can handle highschool boys." I scoffed. "Plus, most of them are either there on scholarship, or daddy's money. They'll want to make sure they don't get kicked out." I told them with a shrug of my shoulder.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do to get you into the school." Tony sighed. I smiled excitedly at the thought of seeing my favorite superhero in person.

     We have a set up into the next arc! And we'll get the see Peter! I have been so excited for this Arc. Spider-Man is my favorite, so I also had to make him Sammee's favorite because I couldn't help myself.

     Sammee and Loki also have a new space. I hope you envisioned it like I did. I was always a fan of the white, gray, and black color palette for house design. I also just had to add the secret room.

Questions to answer:

How do you like Sammee and Loki's new room in the compound?

Is there anything you would change or add to their room?

What do you think of Sammee's plan to watch over Peter?

Let me know!