chapter 11

Hey so please vote and comment. This is a really long chapter sorry. Xx

*************************

I screamed as I was dragged along by two pairs of strong hands . They were taking me through the woods at night and for some reason they were trying to be careful with me.

I struggled to get out of their fairly lose grip managing to pick up my feet and step away from the two men.

I stared at them for a second before I heard another person say my name from behind me.

"Well ..... little miss Minnie. .....were do you think you are going?" She said but I had no clue who she was.

I didn't even spare her a glance before I was out of there and running for my life towards the pack house. As much as I hated the idea I had to go to Alex ,one just to be close and two so he could protect me. I felt like such a baby asking for help, buy in that moment I needed my mate.

I was running towards the edge of the Forrest when I ran in to what felt like a brick wall. I stumbled back but tried again. This time I put my hands out in front of me . I ran forwards and my hands collided with an invisible wall.

Someone came up behind me and so I whirled around and came face to face with the same girl.

"Im sorry that I have to do this, but you see my brother wants you and well ...... I have to do what he says , with him been the alpha and all. " I could see pity and sadness in her eyes like she really didn't want to do this but I couldn't tell by her body language and her voice if that was true

She gently took my arm and tried to make me walk further but I couldn't move it was like my body had shut down.".why cant I get in to my pack grounds ?" I asked my voice shacking and my eyes wide.

"Because it is not your pack any more."
*****************
I woke up and sunlight was bathing my room again. My hair was all over and stuck to my face from sweat.

I looked around and I was so glad to see my own room and not the woods. I walked to the bathroom dragging my feet across the hall. I was just about to go in the shower when my mum came out of her room.

She smiled at me, but then she really looked at me and frowned . " didn't you sleep well?" She asked in her kind motherly voice placing a hand on my arm and looking at me even closer.

I smiled back at her not sure if I should tell her about my dream but it felt so real like I was actually there, and it scared me.

I sighed and nodded then turned around quickly and rushed in to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I felt like I was going crazy and I was really stressing over my dream.

-what are you so stressed about Minnie ?.
.... whats wrong?- my mates sweet voice sang in my ear instantly putting my mind at rest. I new he would never let anything like my dream happen.