chapter 27

Don't forget to give me a final vote on this last chapter because it does really mean a lot!

******************

Alex's POV

*************************

I could hear muffled voices all around me, my head was pounding like a bitch and my body feels like it had been run over by a truck 10 times. I try to open my eyes to see were I am but they feel like they are glued together. someone's hand touched mine and it sent tingles all the way down my spine and made my hand feel warm and alive, I instantly new it was Minnie and I wrapped my fingers around hers and gave it a little squeeze.

more voices could be heard now and my eyes fluttered open for me to be blinded by a bright light. i am in the hospital. okay I need to remember why . I slowly sat up and instantly regretted it when my head pounded and my ribs sent waves of pain through my body making me cringe and take a deep breath in. I felt another hand on my shoulder but it isn't Minnie so I turn to look who it is.

my mother and father were stood in the corned holding hands and looking to the person holding my shoulder. I didn't recognise the man at first and then it hit me like a tone of bricks. I took in a startled breath and moved further away gasping as pain rippled through my body as my ribs clicked.

" How is this possible?" I asked looking to Minnie and then too my parents who looked like they were not comfortable in the room and I could relate to them. This couldn't be happening, I could only imagine everyone's reactions when they found this out.

" I will explain everything once everyone is together and when you are better, now is just not the time. all you need to know right now is that your not safe , and this was only the beginning . I am part of a bigger organisation now and believe me...... this thing has only just begun." It was strange hearing his voice after so long and now it felt wrong. he shouldn't be here and now he is telling us he is part of some big organisation, and what did he mean that we are not safe?

I looked to Minnie and then back to him.

" What do we do now?........dad." Minnie's voice cracked at the end of her sentence and I could see unshed tears in her eyes. I squeezed her hand again and her gaze landed on me. I could feel her pain and her confusion but the most prominent vibe I got from her was fear.

she leant down and gave me a peck on the lips. at that moment I just felt complete, she was back home and that's all that mattered.

****************************

That's it guys, the end of the book. What did you think?

I know it is really short!

I have enjoyed writing this book even if it is a bit crap.

I hope you liked it and please don't forget to vote and even leave a coment please .

Love you guys XXX

~~~bex~~~