chapter 17

So I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I just didn't have any time sorry . please comment and votexxx

************************

Minnie's POV .

************************
I was walking out of the hospital to go to school. I would have talked to silver  through the mind link, but I needed to see her face to face.

I skipped out of the car park and to words the school.when I was outside I sniffed out which class she was in and looked through the window.

"-Silver ... Look outside.-" I told her through the mind link.

She turned her head and smiled at me. Her hand shot up in the air and then she was walking towards the door.

"Hey !" I squeeled as she walked out the door. I pulled her in to the biggest hug ever.

"OK ...I I .... Can't .... B..breath !" She shouted at me as I squeezed her harder.

I let go and smiled at her, she did the same and we burst out laughing .

" thank you so much for what you did. I would have been too much of a coward to do that." I shook her by her arms as she just chuckled.

"Well it was the least I could do. You saved my life by been mates with someone so saving your mates life is the least I could do for you both." She said with a smile.

We never really talk about mates , because we always though that as soon as someone found there mate..... That's it they don't talk to there friends and they only spend time with their mates. " you do know I'm not going to stop talking to you know I have got a mate. It just means more soppy stories about how I spent the night with him last night and how we kissed and I Actually liked it." I said with a knowing smile that she would freak. I didn't tell her that I said I love you because I know she would actually tease me to death.

" OMG MINNIE!!!!!! was it nice did you just cuddle or did you do the sex?!" She asked with such a silly voice that I couldn't stop laughing and the face she pulled when she said sex was hilarious.

"NOPE !! We did not ' do the sex' I told her " but I did enjoy it." I told her honestly.

We laughed for about 10 minuets before she went back in to class and I went back home to have a shower.

I got to my house and was about to go in the shower when Alex turned up at the front door. I let him in and then went in the shower.

I had a nice long shower listening to paramore and only got out of the shower because I had used up all the hot water.

I walked back in to my room in my towel and a towel round my hair. I blushed a bit as I saw Alex sat on the bed as I quick walked to my wardrobe and pulled out my big tartan shirt and some shorts , I ran back to the bath room and put on the shirt and shorts. I left my hair in the towel as I couldn't be bothered doing anything with it.

I walked back in to the room and Alex stood up.

" Do  you want  any help  packing?" He asked with a smug smile .

I was confused at first . I thought we moved the whole going away for the week to next week instead? And then I realised that he meant moving in with him. I was about to protest but I realized that I had promised it so I had to.

I groaned and plonked myself down on my bed. I looked at him and sat up .

" do I have to ?" I asked pleading with my eyes. I could see the hurt in his like I was telling him that I hated him." I do want to be with you it is just ..... You know how fast this is going and...... Do you know what .... Let's just get this over with." I said with a sigh and stood up. I haven't even told my mum yet.