chapter 20

hey guys , so i hope you are liking the book sorry i haven't updated in a while but here it is!!!!!!!!!

a vote or a comment just to let me know you like it would be fab!

please xxxxxxxxxxx

*****************************************

Alex's pov

**************************************

Minnie's last message made me anxious. I tried to get back in contact with her but she had blocked me. I am so annoyed at her right now. can she not see that I'm trying to keep her safe?

"- James ............ Minnie is bringing some women from the pack to fight , go make sure they don't make it.-" I told him , chucking a wolf of his back so he could go to them.

He nodded his head and headed away from the battle. I couldn't smell anything apart from blood so how was i supposed to know were Minnie was?

" -Alex ........... they made it past me .............. there are loads of them.......... they just trampled me............i couldn't stop them.........I'm so sorry.-" he mind linked me i could tell he was trying not to make me angry so I tried to chill , but my wolf was growling and threatening to take over and take our mate far away from hear.

" -OK........ you did your best.-" I mind linked him , trying not to sound to disappointed.

at that moment i heard more wolfs approach and in came Minnie and Silver leading a group of women charging in to battle. I had to admit they would make a huge difference but she broke another rule. my father is going to be so pissed not just at her but at me for not been able to control her.

- Minnie get out of hear.................. i cant fight properly while having to worry about your safety to!- i growled in my alpha tone through our mind link.

 I saw her in the corner of my eye and i also saw her flinch at my tone but she didn't stop running. she didn't even reply to me so I ran over to her once i had finished fighting a wolf.

"- Did you not hear what i just said?-" i asked her with more anger in my voice.

she turned her head to look in my eyes and sighed. "-well don't worry about me then.- "with that she ran off to attack some more wolves.

she made me so angry. lucky i could take it out on some wolves , that distracted me for a while, but my wolf was still threatening to take over. for once i considered letting him out fully , but i new i might not be able to come back knowing my wolf he would want to stay out so that he was closer to our mate to make sure she didn't come in to any danger ever again.

after the women joined the fight, it was still in their favor and i didn't know what i was going to do. suddenly a loud howl erupted from not that far away. i lifted my head to see what was happening . all the wolves retreated from our territory.

i was relived for about 10 seconds and then i was alarmed. they had found what they were looking for ................ but what was it?

i sprinted towards were the wolf that had howled was but there was know body there the only thing that was there was some blood and a strong scent to go with it. I new who it was and I new that this wasn't going to be the end of this , my mate wouldn't allow me to let it go.

how would i tell her?

***********************************

Minnie's pov

********************************

 I ran away from Alex to go join in on the fighting. As soon as i spotted a wolf that was attacking my pack i ran to help them, once i chucked them of they would look at me nod their head and go fight someone else i was so confused. Then a loud howl sounded to the other side of  the clearing and all the wolves from the other pack retreated and ran away. So i ran to were the howl had come from. On the way I stopped at my spot down at the river were I had hid some clothes for an emergency like this.