Dying On The Inside

This Book Is Dedicated To ModernNesss

I woke up to see a bruise on my face he gave me and a black eye *Sniff * I love him I don't know what to do I have nobody but Trey.

Trey been there for me since thick and thin he's my world, Trey was there for me when my mother died. I don't understand why he beats me I never did anything to him.

Ever since that new girl came along he changed I hate her. Trey hasn't been coming home lately I know he's with that other bitch fuck her.

The other day when Trey beat me he promised he'll take me bowling but he broke our promise I really wanted to go bowling. But, I been down with Trey even when he started the gang business.

He even killed a teenager and her two year old baby Because he found out she was pregnant with his new born I was there on the scene I felt so bad he gave me five thousand dollars so I won't tell the police.

Hakeem Pov: Man Trey and I aren't cool he's my biggest enemy I hate that nigga I took that nigga in when he didn't have a home I'm the reason why his ass alive. I'm a grown ass man I'm 21 years old.

I gave that him money he was in my gang but we found out he a snitch nigga. I don't believe in love I only loved one girl her name was Ciara I loved her she was my world I can't believe she actually gone man.

I feel like it's my fault that she's dead I should of been protected her and my baby girl. Yes I had a daughter she was two years old man her name was Sarah I loved my baby girl to death.

Everybody says God took them for a reason Nahh man he didn't take them Trey puck ass took their life man I swear Imma kill his ass. I miss my fucking family I had nobody they was my life that's why I don't do relationships im scared something might happen to the next.

* A little chapter here hope you like please show some love and comment and vote Niyahra in the MM I would really appreciate it thanks guys love Kayla*