Chapter 5

Champ In The MM

Trey POV: Shit I came from my home boy champ house I didn't want to deal with Niyahra ass. I know Niyahra ass is jealous of J'myla fine ass but I don't care. once I got home I went straight to my bed room and found Niyahra ass right there where I told her ass to be. I love my girl but shit she got me heated she deserves to get her ass beat. I went and took a shower after I was finish I went straight to sleep.

Niyahra Pov: I woke up to a huge arm around me I looked back and it was Trey. I removed his arms and took myself a fresh shower it was an Saturday so today I'm going shopping. I went down stairs and cooked myself some breakfast I wasn't gonna make Trey any because he beat me for no reason.

I watched as Trey came down the Stairs he stared at me for a good minute "Where's my food" He finally respond I gave him the silent treatment and washed my dish Trey followed me upstairs I put on my sun dress and my flats to match and my hair in a messy bun.

"So yo fuck ass gonna ignore me" Trey asked grabbing my arm tight I looked at him *Slap* "BITCH ANSWER ME" Trey yelled "I'm sorry" I sobbed "Don't ever disrespect me in my house Niyahra" Trey told me I nodded and ran out the house.

Once I got to the mall I went straight to footlocker "Need any help ma" The man at the desk asked "Um Yess our you guys hiring" I asked "Yes we are here's some papers fill them out and bring them in tomorrow and will call you and let you know if you got the job" He responded "Wait is it okay if I fill them out right now" I asked "Yes go ahead" he says I filled all the papers out and gave it to him hopefully I get the job.

I walked inside the ice cream shop I was in the mode for some ice cream "Can I get an Umm vanilla Ice Cream with sprinkles on top please" I asked "Alright that would be $20" I gave them my money and ate my ice cream slowly until I bumped into someone .

"Ohh shit my bad ma" I looked up to see the finest man he was so damn sexy he was brown skin with dark brown eyes with a big head but damn man that body "Ummm hello" The mystery man said waving his hand in my face "Umm sorry" I said "Come on let me buy you another one" once he brought me another one I thanked him

"Wait ma I didn't get your name" he asked I smiled "My name is Niyahra what's yours?" I asked him "That's a pretty name but my name is Hakeem but you could call me King" he replied "Well alright thank you for the ice cream bye Hakeem" I said waving and walking off .

When I got home I saw Trey and that Bitch J'myla on the couch I can't believe him I said "Trey are you serious" I asked him "What" Trey asked I know this nigga ain't just asked me what "Why is she here Trey" I asked pointing at her "This is my house Niyahra" Trey respond while pushing me to the wall.

"Move Trey" I said "Go upstairs Imma handle you later" He said sternly once Trey moved I attacked J'myla . I punched her dead in her face Don't mess with my man hoe" I said while stomping her

"YOU BITCH" she screamed "What the fuck Niyahra" Trey says I looked at him holding J'myla and helping her to the car I just hate him so much I went upstairs and took a good shower I was daydreaming about that mystery guy earlier.

Trey Pov: I can't believe Niyahra did that imma show her ass. "Bae you okay" I asked J'myla while kissing her neck "Yea I told you, you need to pick who you finna be with me or that bitch" she said sternly .

"I am Bae don't worry but Imma beat her ass okay" I told her "Okay" she says while kissing my lips "Your so sexy" I said with an evil Grin she blushed .

"Imma call you later alright I have to go" I hugged her and left when I drove up to the house I didn't see Niyahra she must be sleep I thought to myself I walked in the bed room and found her asleep.

I grabbed the belt and whooped her ass "Ahhhhh" she screamed she looked at me "Why the fuck would you hit her" I said mad "I didn't mean to Trey I was so mad I'm sorry" she begged

I pulled out my pocket knife she looked at me with fear "Come here" I demanded "Please baby nooo" she cried out "COME HERE NOW" I screamed out she walked to me slowly I grabbed her by her hair and Slap her ass repeatedly I punched her until I saw blood.

"SHUT UP" I yelled at her she looked at me and cried more I messed up her face pretty bad but that's what her ass get. I went to the guest room and smoked a blunt it was to much to handle.

*Umm this is a short chapter hope you like please vote share and comment I would appreciate it also follow I would follow back Love kayla