Chapter3

~Kayla~
Vote,Comment, Share
Short Chapter hope you like
Momma Cindy in the MM

I woke up next to my baby Trey I must of fell asleep last night. Trey is so cute sleeping I kissed his lips over and over "Baby Chill" Trey groaned "I'm about to head out Trey" I said rubbing his dick.

"Nahhh not yet bae" He told me kissing my neck "But Trey you know how my momma is" I spoke out "Alright man call me later" Trey said pushing me off him. "Alright then" I said with attitude I got off the bed and left his house.

I walked to the store and brought me some chips and my favorite candy Hershey's. Once I walked inside the house I didn't see my momma. Usually she'll be on the couch smoking.

"MOMMA" I yelled I didn't hear any signs of her. So I walked inside her room and found her on her bed facing down "Mom, Mom" I said shaking her I turned her around her her eyes was opened and there was pills "Ahhhhh" I screamed I praying she didn't overdose.

"Please momma wake up" I cried out I called the police I was holding my momma in my arms crying damn are last conversation was us arguing. I watched as the ambulance took her to the hospital right then I called Trey to pick me up.

When I was in the hospital I cried my eyes out while Trey was holding me. "Baby stop crying "Trey told me kissing my tears. " Family of Ms. Smith I jumped up fast Well Cindy Smith did not make it she overdose from Heroin I'm sorry for your lost" Dr. Pierre says "No" I screamed into Treys chest "Baby lets go you need some rest" Trey said.

"Where am I gonna go I have no where" I cried out loud "Your staying with me bae" Trey says hugging me Trey took me to my house and helped me pack all my bags once I was finished we headed to his house.

I hopped on his bed and kissed Trey lips "I love you" I told him "I love you to baby girl" he's says kissing my forehead "Promise me you'll never cheat on me or leave me" I tell him. "I promise baby" That's all I heard him say before I fell asleep.

*Vote,Comment,Share*
~Kayla~