Crying Out For Help

"Niyahra". Trey barked!

I walked up the stairs and found her sleep I slaped her across her face.

"Niyahra". Trey says

"Yes" she cried

"Why isn't my fucking bathroom clean I told yo ass I'm having some one over?" I asked " I was sleepy Trey I'm sorry" she says touching her face.

"Lazy slut".

Trey began to punch and kick Niyahra in her face he contuined until he saw Niyahra spitting out blood.

"Bitch when I come back my bathroom better be fucking clean" Trey says as he slammed the door and left.

Niyahra POV:

As woke up from my nap after I finished cleaning the bathroom I looked around and trey was no where to be found. I walked down stairs and found him kissing another girl.

"Who the hell is this Trey?" I asked him
Trey just sat there as he seen a ghost
" I know you hear me talking to you" I snapped " Fuck you Niyahra" Trey says walking towards me.

"Trey I'm tired -" I go cut off by Treys strong hand slapping me across my face.It was stringing like hell and I could feel tears forming in eyes.

"What's wrong with you" I said mad as Hell tears starts to fall. " Shut yo ass up bitch you see I have fucking company". He said mad as hell his big nostrils were flaring. 

" I hate you Trey all you do is fucking cheat" I said mad as fuck " Umm Trey I'll just go" The random girl said Trey watched her leave. "Wait what ever happened to that ja'myla girl?" I asked him " You seriously about to make me fuck yo little ass up" He said threatening me.

"FUCK YOU" I yelled I felt his strong hands creep around my neck. I couldn't breath at that point.  I was kicking and trying to gasp for air. " You dumb bitch " Trey yelled he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards our room.

He shoved me inside and slammed the door. "Trey please don't do this" I cried out "Shhhh don't cry now" He whispered. I felt his other hand slowly taking off my skirt. "AHHH" I scearmed I felt him come inside me . "Trey please stop" I cried "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE HOE" HE YELLED .

I watched as he enjoyed himself once he was done he slapped me across my face and walked out. I got up and walked slowly to the bathroom I washed up and fell right to sleep.

*Here's a little chapter hope you like please comment and vote much love muahhh sincerely ~Kayla~ *