Chapter 19

Dumbo pov:

Terry and I was in the car chilling it's hot outside today man my nigga hakeem got out the hospital we found out that trey caused the car crash. He told me Niyhara doing fine she's stills stressing about losing the baby. I looked outside my window and saw Champ with trey they couldn't see me because my windows are tinted.

" A yo Terry look", " What nigga damn you almost dropped my fries" He said chewing his food " Bitch Nigga look" I told him pointing out the window "Woah ain't that Champ wait what he doing with trey" He asked " I told y'all dumb ass niggas he was acting strange" I said " We have to tell keem asap" Terry told me .

" Nahhh I got this" I said I pulled up slowly towards them and pulled out my gun *Pow, Pow* "OH SHIT TREY GET DOWN" I heard champ yell I laughed and pulled off Terry and I took off our mask off and drove to Derry house.

Champ Pov:

"OH SHIT TREY GET DOWN" I screamed I looked at his body and he wasn't moving I picked him up and put him in the car and drove to the hospital " No Trey stay up yo" I told him while shacking him "Excuse I need some help my friend got shot" I said " Okay sir we need you to wait right here" , I started to call J'myla that's the only person that I can call .

"Hello"

" Trey's in the hospital" I told her

"What what happened" She asked concerned

" He got shot can you come to the hospital" I asked

"I'm on my way" She says hanging up

"WHERE'S MY BABY" I looked up and saw Trey momma crying "Momma he's in surgery" I told her "Champ what happened" she asked me I looked at the door and saw J'myla coming in "Why is this hoe here" Trey momma said looking at J'myla.

"Bitch you better watch who you talking to" J'myla snapped " I bet that's not my son baby" She told J'myla "Yall stop this shit Trey might be on his death bed" I said " Family Of Trey Johnson" we all stood up " Trey was shot ten times we tried to save him but he lost to much blood I'm sorry for your lost" The doctor says walking away "NOOO NOT MY BABY HE WAS MY ONLY SON" Trey momma says screaming I just hugged her I watched J'myla walk out the door.