Chapter 22

Hakeem watched as Niyahra got dressed "How do I look baby" Niyahra asks turning around so hakeem can have a better look "Beautiful" Hakeem says kissing her neck. "I'm glad I met you in that mall hakeem" Niyahra says with tears running down her face "Baby don't cry I'm glad I spilled that ice cream on your dress" Hakeem said laughing.

"No for real Hakeem if we never met I probably be dead" Niyahra cried."Niyhara stop all that Damn crying now let's go"Hakeem said grabbing her hand leading her downstairs to his all black Range Rover. Hakeem opened the door for Niyahra "Some one is a gentlemen" Niyahra said while giggling. "You something else baby girl" Hakeem laughed.

"So where we going to eat keem" Niyahra asked him Hakeem looked at her and smiled "Where going to your favorite restaurant" Hakeem respond."yasssss" Niyahra said in excitement. Hakeem watched as Niyahra drift off to sleep. As they arrived to the restaurant Hakeem shook Niyahra "Yo get yo ass up were here" Hakeem said. Niyahra looked around and jumped out the car screaming.

She turned around and hugged him. "Your special Niyahra" Hakeen said laughing "I know" She laughed Hakeem grabbed her hand into the restaurant. "Hello welcome to the Capital Grille how may I help you".
" Umm yes reservation for Harlem Hamilton". " Oh yes right this way sir" the waiter showed them their seats they both sat in a booth."Thank you keem Niyahra says smiling "No need to thank me baby" Hakeem said kissing her.

"Hello I'm going to be your waiter my name is Shawn what would you guys like". "Um let me get a sprite and the dry aged porterhouse steak." Hakeem said. "And can I have a coke with a fresh Maine lobster" Niyahra says.

"No problem your order will be right up." "Hakeem" Niyahra says "Yea Baby". "I'm glad you asked me to be your girlfriend" Niyahra said " Your really emotional niyahra" Hakeem responded kissing her on the cheek. After ten minutes the waiter came with there food "enjoy your food" Shawn says walking away.

"HAKEEM" someone yelled across the room...........

Thank you guys for the love and support I'm really thankful. He's Mine is almost doneeeeee the sequel is going to be out once he's mine is finish so look out for that. And continue reading he's mine and see what happens later on. Don't forget to comment and vote guys thanks ~love Kayla~ P.s make sure you guys check out DopeAsx_ book A father's abuse it's really good.