Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*Nicola's POV*

It was our lunch break and I rushed back to the cafeteria to update Mandy and the boys on this new and adorable Marc. Yes I was currently swooning. I can't imagine someone who wouldn't. His defined jaw bone was manly and his eyes were such a vibrant green, or was it blue? Or maybe even both? Regardless of the colour, they were beautiful and I couldn't help but long to get lost in them.

I reached the door and hauled it open using all my body weight. I spotted Mandy and the guys and walked to them sitting down between the boys and smiling brightly.

"Don't tell me..You and Neymar had sex in the bathroom?!" Mandy squealed. "What? No of course not!" I can't believe that's why she thinks I'm happy.

"It has nothing to do with Neymar but it has to do with a certain Barca player.." I trail off biting my lip, still smiling.

"Okay no I refuse, I only ship you and Neymar." She said and continued to pick at her salad.

"Oh shush will you?" James scolded her playfully, "Who is it about Nicola?" He then looked at me.

"Well...." I say dragging out the word, "Marc" I say and pretend like it was nothing, fiddling with my nails.

"Oh my word! No way! That boy is the definition of sex on legs? And his eyes could get me out of my clothes just by staring at them! Not to mention tha-"

"Mandy!" I laugh, this girl has some serious hormone problems.

I told them about the events and they all listened and nodded now and again, scratch that, the boys nodded, Mandy gasped and 'oohed' like she was watching a drama series. When I was done they all sat there seemingly processing what I had said.

"So what about Neymar? Did you not see him?" Mandy eventually asked.

"What? Is that all you can think about when I just told you I met the sexiest boy ever?!" I say pretending to be hurt.

"Well yes. I mean, what happened between you and Neymar has got to be spicy or gossip worthy so spit it out." She says smirking.

"Well sorry to disappoint but it isn't. He followed me inside, apologised and now we are friends." I say stealing a carrot stick from her plate and munching on it.

"Really? So no bathroom sex or sneaky fondling in dark passage ways?"

I laugh, "Unfortunately not." I say sarcastically. This girl seriously is dirty minded.

"Besides it would be wrong either way," I say, "Bruna." I add when they look at me confused.

They all look at each other. "What?" I ask.

They all avert their eyes to me, when I don't react they look at each other again.

"What?" I ask again, a tiny bit louder.

"Oh you poor girl you really don't know do you?" Austin asks.

"Uhm no, I don't know what?" I am so confused at this point, is it a prank? Did someone die?

"Sweetie, Neymar and Bruna broke up." Mandy says slightly smirking.

Wait they are definitely joking. They want me to get all worked up or happy or something.

"Funny one" I say chuckling slightly. They look at me oddly and Mandy shakes her head still smirking.

"We're not joking Nicola, Neymar broke up with Bruna, we don't know why, no one does but he did so I think it's because of you."

I freeze. Me? No, never. They must be going crazy. Neymar had only just met me maybe a week or so ago. I wasn't beautiful enough to be looked at by any footballer. Besides, he was okay with being friends earlier today, if he and Bruna broke up then he would of seen that as the perfect opportunity to try and flirt with me.

"I can accept the fact that they broke up but it's definitely not because of me." I say trying to convince them, they are clearly mad if they think I'm seriously the reason.

"Oh really?" Mandy says smirking and her eyes are looking behind me.

"Yeah." I say, "What are you looking at?" I ask.

"Have a look for yourself" she winks and I turn around to find Neymar staring at me from his table. When his eyes catch mine he smiles and winks.

"Looks like he seriously has his sights set on you." Mandy says and I nod slowly still looking at Neymar. I realise that I'm staring and whip back around. Mandy, James and Austin are all looking at me and smirking widely.

"Oh shush all of you."

---

Hello babies! 2K reads and I couldn't be more proud! Thank you to everyone💕

Shoutout to chelseanutellabarca for being the greatest fan ever!🙏

And shoutout to joniyahx3 for her birthday yesterday! 🎉

This chapter is dedicated to you two😘💕