Chapter 3

*Nicola's POV*

My alarm goes off and I sluggishly get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom, I take a quick shower and brush my teeth before going to my closet to pick my outfit for the day.

The e-mail said it was just things like taking blood tests and measurements to plan out a diet for each individual player according to what best suites their bodies. So basically casual clothing, and by casual I mean boss ass stylish clothing as always.

I pick out a leather black long pant dungarees which a cropped black top underneath along with my black Nike Air Forces and a Louis Vouton bag with all my essentials. I leave my hair down and do my normal make up before grabbing my room card and heading out.

I still have some time before work so I think I can go and get the car from the rental shop before just to make everything easier.

Luckily the car is ready and all I have to do is sign some paper work and off I was to my first day at work.

I quickly made a detour to the nearest breakfast café and got a cup of coffee and a breakfast croissant and ate that on the way to Camp Nou, because, well, food comes first.

*Neymar's POV*

"Okay team gather around" Luis called.

The boys and I stopped kicking the ball around and jogged towards him. Dani jumping on my back in the process making me nearly fall on my face "foda-se!" I say laughing.

"Okay boys today the "Well-Care" program is going to be implemented and I expect you to co-operate," he pauses and looks over to me and Dani warningly, we both snicker and he continues

"And just please boys, do what they ask, don't make all our lives hell" he says dramatically and the team murmurs a response.

"Just remember to behave and be polite, those chosen from this group will be working with you from then on" he says and if feels like we have had this lecture before.

"Okay dad enough with the lectures!" Someone in the back yells jokingly, it was Gerard I think. We all laugh, including coach before going back to what we were doing before.

"So Neymar, how's Bruna eh?" Dani asks wiggling his eyebrows.

I sigh and think about it, Bruna and I had been together for a while and I mean yeah she was damn sexy but the chase was over, I had her, she was mine and that was my problem.

I don't like the women I date, I like the chase, I go after them and once I know they like me I drop them quickly, dick move I know but it's how I keep myself entertained. Besides, all the girls I had so far couldn't even hold up a conversation and so most of the time it was just me and the girl having crazy meaningless sex.

"Ney?" Dani clicks his fingers in front of my eyes and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah it's.. I don't know man I'm just not feeling it anymore I guess" I say and kick the ball to him.

"You know I've always wondered when you were going to settle down with a nice girl bro" He says trying to joke around and lighten my mood.

It works. "Nice girls don't exactly meet my sexual level if you know what I mean" I say smirking referring to how the nice innocent ones don't have experience in the bedroom and that's what I look for aka my "type".

"Oh you have a level now? I thought you just fucked anything that had a hole!" Marc teases and I laugh rolling my eyes.

Before I can say anything back coach yells for us to gather around again.

"Okay boys they have arrived, the other coaches and supervisors are going to introduce them to you soon and then you will be grouped and taken to your specific examiners understood?" Coach asks.

We all nod in approval and make our way inside to the large hall like area.

"I hope there is someone hot" I here Rafinha say and I laugh along with the boys.

"You better look out then Raf, if one of them catches Neymar's eye, she's his for sure" Marc says and I smirk and sit back in my seat while the boys argue with Raf as to who would win a hot girl over.

*Nicola's POV*

Okay just breathe, everything is going to be fine you will survive and make friends and this will all be fun. I try say some reassuring words to myself as I park in the lot and head inside to a conference room.

Once there I am glad to see that there are a lot of people my age, my age being 20 and they all look so friendly!

Only fucking problem is the language barrier...

"Hola, Meu nome é Nicola" I say to a group of 1 girl and 2 boys, they all nod slowly before looking at each other laughing. Okay... Do I have something on my face?

I look away slightly embarrassed but I'm shocked when they suddenly start speaking, and I can understand everything! Oh thank the heavens I have found English speaking people!

"I'm sorry I don't understand you, well I sort of do, anyways, my name is Mandy and this is Austin and Josh, they speak English too oh by the way I love your outfit where did y-" she was cut off by one of the boys with short dark hair and tanned skin.

"Oh put a sock in it will you? Sorry for her she can be very... Overwhelming. I'm James." He says and puts his hand out for me to shake.

I smile, "I'm Nicola and thank goodness you guys speak English because I though I would be the only one!"

They all smile and I introduce myself to Austin too who is quite attractive if I say so myself, dirty blonde hair with a tanned and toned body and chocolate eyes, damn boy!

We all converse and get to know each other, they are from the United Kingdom and they told me that all the other candidates on the project weren't applying for our spot or were a lot older than us which was reassuring because it meant I was closer to getting a permanent job here!

I told them about South Africa and what it was like and they were amazed by my stories, I giggled when Mandy asked if I had a pet lion.

I'm glad I made some really nice friends.

---

Hello loves me again, please like, comment, follow, all that jazz! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Oh and I know I wrote in English for non English speaking characters but in the story I made it English so that everyone can understand, lots of love 💕