Chapter 13

*Nicola's POV*

"Neymar?" I ask uncertainly.

He had just hauled me upstairs to his bedroom for reasons unknown and now we are standing here, him staring at me and me breathing deeply.

"Neymar?" I repeat.

He snaps out of his haze and looks at me with his eyebrows raised. I give him a puzzled look and he finally speaks.

"We have no where to chill so I brought us here, it has a TV and everything" he says nervously.

"Okay well that's fine then, but I should probably go, it's getting late and I still need to order room service" I say feeling a tension in the room that is unfamiliar.

"How about this.. We make dinner here and then you can head back?"

"I don't know... I don't want to intrude.." I say shyly.

"You aren't intruding, if anything you are making my day" he says and smirks when he sees the blush creep to my face.

He won't get away with teasing me this time.

"Is that so?" I say back, "well then I nominate you to make dinner"

"How does that give you the right to nominate me?" He asks with his eyebrows raised and his bottom lip jutted out, I smirk before explaining.

"Since I have made you day, you need to make mine, and by make mine I mean make me food" I cross my hands over my chest in triumph.

"So I haven't made your day today at all?" He asks coming closer to me.

"I'm afraid the food can only do that" I say still thinking I have won.

"Baby I can do many things that food can't" he says lowly coming even closer.

What on earth is he doing? He is suddenly being so sensual and what's even worse is that I like it.

His chest was now brushing mine every so slightly. I stare into his eyes probably looking like a frightened deer because I am frightened, I mean, what the hell is he doing?!

He snickered and I was immediately broken out of my frozen state and frowned, confused.

He tapped my nose, "I'm just joking babe don't get too excited" he winked.

I breathed a sigh of relief and he chuckled, grabbing my hand, interlacing our fingers and pulling me downstairs. He really has to stop pulling me around everywhere.

We stop in the kitchen and I lean against the counter out of the way and observe his every move.

After getting some pots and pans he stops as looks at me, "How does risotto sound?" He questions.

I smile and nod my head, I love risotto and I always eat way too much whenever it's in my sight.

He smiles and continues getting ingredients and begins cooking. I feel bad for letting him do everything by himself.

"Anything I can help with?" I ask and look around his body to the pot with boiling water. He smiles sweetly and puts the spoon down.

"You" he pauses to pick me up by my waist, "can sit right here and keep me company" he says as he lifts me onto the counter next to him as he stands stirring the pot.

I can't hide the smile from my face, he does such small little things that are so sweet, I'm glad we are finally on good terms.

"So tell me about you, something I can't find out from a tabloid" I say playfully and lean forward to look at my feet dangling from the counter.

"Hmm there is a lot to know Princessa" he pauses thinking while absentmindedly stirring the pot.

"Anything" I smile sweetly.

He looks me in the eyes for a brief moment, "Well I miss my family" he says.

I hum, "What are they like?"

"Loud" he says chuckling to himself. "But I wouldn't change them for anything"

I smile in admiration and look at him as he explains his family to me, he loves them so much and I find it so precious how a grown man can still be so family orientated. I'm broken out of my daydream when I hear him mention something that shocks the hell out of me.

"You have a son?" I blurt out. After which I blush and look at the ground.

"Yeah... His name is Davi," he say but the pauses, "Nicola?"

"Yes sorry I just didn't process it at first" I smile, "so tell me about him what's he like?"

He looks surprised, "So you don't think I'm some man whore or something?"

"Why would I?"

"I have a son that's 3 years old and I'm 22." He says flatly.

I can see it's a sensitive topic and he probably gets judged a lot. I hug him.

"I would never judge you and I know if he is your son he is probably an amazing boy" I whisper. I hope he really believes me, I would never judge a friend, and Neymar was my friend.

He burrows his head in my neck and nods whispering a thank you.

---

So many likes and reads I am so thrilled, thank you guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me your thoughts!
xox