Chapter 11

*Nicola's POV*

It was the end of my shift and all the candidates were clearing from the main building to the parking lot. I made my way to my car and on the way I saw some players also in the parking lot. I guess they were also finished for the day.

I unlock the car and but my bag in the passenger seat and walk around the car. As I'm about to open the door I hear my name being called. I look up to see who has called me and it's Neymar, he's halfway across the parking lot and making his way over to me. He is a nice person and he is so carefree and friendly that it's hard not to like him. As a friend I mean. I'm awoken from my thoughts when I see Neymar is now right in front of me.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hey, what are you doing now?" He asked putting his hands in his jean pockets and leaning on my car.

"Well I was going to go back to the hotel and just stay in, get some room service." I say wondering why he cared what my plans were.

"Mhmm, that's no fun come to my place and play Xbox or something," he said tilting his head to the side,"only if you want to" he added when I didn't respond immediately.

"Yeah sure why not, we are friends after all." I say laughing lightly. A smile appears on his face and he chuckles.

"Yes okay friend," he says getting off the car,"just follow my car, let's see if you can keep up" he winks walking away. I smirk to myself, I was a good driver but my little rental against his sports car was no match so there was no point in humoring his challenge.

I hop in the car and start the engine, I follow Neymar out the parking lot and onto the main road. I put on the radio and listen to the beaty song waiting for the traffic light to turn green. My hands tap the wheel and my body moves slightly. I obviously can't move a lot in a car but hey I make a plan. I look forward checking if the robot has changed and start staring at Neymar's Audi R8. It was my dream car and it was so sexy it killed me. As I was inspecting the car still absentmindedly dancing my eyes locked with the driver through the review mirror. Has he been staring at me this entire time? His gaze was intense and I eventually looked away after a while because it was too much to handle. I could still feel his eyes burning into me as the light turned green. His car never moved and I chuckled slightly to myself knowing Neymar didn't see the traffic light change. I hooted and looked at him again. His daze was broken and he seemed a little startled. He pulled away and sped off slightly. I smiled to myself and stayed the normal speed but keeping my eye on him and following him.

We eventually arrive at his home and it's pretty big. It looks like a typical football player's home and I'm not surprised by how modern or clean cut it is. Neymar parks in the garage and I park outside. I get out my car grabbing only my phone and make my way towards him.

"Really really nice house" I say complementing his home. "Thanks" he smiles at me.

"Come on" he says leading me in with his hand on my lower back. My skin burned where his hand was resting and I inwardly scolded myself.

"Let me show you around" he said opening the front door. He showed me all the rooms and I was mesmerized. He had everything! He even had a gym that was way to big for one person to use. Thank goodness we never went upstairs for him to show me the rooms because that would of been awkward.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked once we sat down on the comfy couch. "No thanks I'm good for now" I say politely.

"So do you want to play Xbox or something? That's all I really do.." He says trailing off. I chuckle, "Back in South Africa I also played Xbox" I say smirking.

He looks surprised and then smirks, "So you wouldn't mind a little friendly game of FIFA would you?" He suggests.

"If by friendly you mean me beating you then yes we can play" I shrug smirking.

He chuckles but looks surprised as well, "Oh you are on Princessa." He gets up to set up the Xbox, I blush to myself because he called me Princessa and the last time he called me that we were at a club about to kiss.

He comes back to me with a controller and plops himself down next to me, our arms and knees touching.

"Let's see what you got."

---

Hey guys! This a surprise update to say thank you for reading and following and liking and commenting! I love you all, keep them coming please I appreciate them all! 💕💕