Chapter 19

*Nicola's POV*

"I was thinking of getting some bikinis" I say as we enter the mall.

"I know just the place" he says and interlaced our fingers leading the way. It was odd but I liked it, being so close with a friend that you were comfortable to do couple like things even though you weren't a couple.

Neymar lead me into a store and it had many different bikinis to choose from.

"Wow" I gasped.

"So I was thinking you get a South African one seeing as you are from there and a Brazilian one"

I frowned confused, "Why Brazilian?"

"That ones for me" he winked. I burst out laughing.

"I didn't know bikinis were your style Neymar" I said gasping for air as I laughed. His expression quickly changed

"No no I meant you wear it! But wear it for me!" I knew what he meant but it was fun teasing him.

"If you say so" I wink.

He shot me a glare to which I dramatically batted my eyelashes,

"But I do think I want a Brazilian bikini" I said while thinking, his face brightened and he smiled.

All the while Neymar kept on suggesting the thong bikinis to which I definitely declined however I didn't go for a full bum bikini buy one that was in the middle that showed half of your ass. I didn't try it on but I got one in my size and continued to browse.

"I think I found your South African one!" I heard Neymar say excitedly. I walk over to him to see him holding a bikini with the Moçambican flag on it.

I gasp, "Neymar! Do you even know what a South African flag looks like?" I scold and take the bikini from him putting it back on the rack. I find the right one in my size and the right cut and hold it up to him showing him what the flag looks like.

He sheepishly smiles and scratches the back of his neck, "I knew that" I playfully roll my eyes and make my way to the till.

"Here let me" I hear from behind me and shoot my head around

"No ways! It's my stuff I'm paying"

"I'm the one that told you to buy the Brazilian bikini and consider it an apology for not knowing your flag" he winked

"I can pay myself" I fought back.

"Just stop complaining and accept it" he kisses my cheek quickly and hands the cashier his bank card.

I'm greatful that he isn't facing me as I'm blushing tremendously however the cashier sees it and I can see how she is trying to hide her knowing smile.

"Thank you Neymar, really" I say as he hands me the bags.

"You didn't complain, I'm proud!" He chuckles and pats my head, I immediately glare at him.

"Only kidding" he raises his hands in defeat "You're welcome" he adds.

----
it has been ages. literally ages. I have been absent from wattpad for so long and I feel like my writing style has changed so please comment whether you would like for me to continue this story as I'm contemplating deleting it.

love you guys, big things coming soon