Chapter 7

*Okay guys just a little note before the chapter, I made a new cover for the story so please tell me what you think and go check it out, also check out joniyahx3 because her story is amazing and I am inlove with it, enjoy!*

*Neymars POV*

I know I should feel like absolute shit, but I don't, doing all that and even that small peck was all worth it.

If there is anyone to blame it's her! Looking all hot and fine as fuck in that dress. I couldn't restrain myself and the fact that I didn't take her then and there in public shocked me. I mean yes I had a girlfriend, Bruna, and she was a model and don't get me wrong she is smoking but Nicola? Her body is just out of this world. Her legs that aren't long - because she's short and I find it adorable - are heavenly, her ass is basically begging to be held and her chest is full and distracting for any man.

Not to mention that her face is a sight for sore eyes and her hair is so glossy. I can imagine my fingers running through it, tugging it tightl- woah woah woah wait Neymar. Shut the fuck up. You have a girlfriend. You cant kiss another girl and fantasize about it afterwards?! But I can't help it...

The way she denied me instead of grinding my body back or kissing me back, was a shock and a turn on. I wanted to know if she wanted me and was restraining herself because I sure as hell wanted her. I haven't felt this way about a girl so quickly... I have only came in contact with her twice and she has me putty in her hands. If only she wanted me.

Like I said though, the chase is the fun part right? It's what you have to do to get some action that is the real entertaining part. And once she gives in, I will be bored and move on.

But I still keep forgetting about one thing, Bruna. I can't just do this shit and cheat? That's immoral and just disgusting. I need to get my head straight and my shit together...

---

Sorry it's so short guys! It's a bit of a filler chapter and I wanted to do Neymar's reaction after that intimate moment eh ;) love you all, vote, comment and all that jazz, lots of love!💕