Dystychiphobia▪8

Dystychiphobia~~ Fear of accidents. Fear of hurting someone.

Evelyn:

Motel Glen Capri.

That was what the florescent light on the sign read. And I couldn't help but feel a horrifying vibe chill down my spine the moment I stepped off the bus.

"You feel that too don't you?" Ethan quietly asked from besides me. Ignoring coach go on about how this is the only place that has the least amount of judgment against a bunch of degenerates.

I nodded my head and felt the goosebumps ride along my arms, despite my jacket, and raise the hairs on my neck. "Just try to stay close and I'm sure we'll be fine." He insited.

"Looks like you're the lucky odd number, O'Connell." Coach interrupted. He dangled the last pair of room keys before he tossed them in my direction. Ethan was the one to catch them before they could manage to hit my face.

Soon enough everyone began walking towards their rooms but I stood there terrified that I'd have to stay in one all by myself. Ethan extended his hand, giving me the room key. I didn't want to be alone especially here in all places.

"Your room's on the opposite side of ours, but just lock your door, and stay away from McCall and his pack of friends." Ethan whispered the last part low enough for only me to here.

"I'll be alright." I tried to sound reassuring more so for my own sake. Without anything else to say I headed off in the direction of my room.

The lock took me a few trys till it finally pryed open, but when I did I definitely did not like the inside any better then the outside.

This place was dingy no doubt about that, I'm sure everyone noticed that as soon as we had stepped onto the property line. I locked the door behind me and placed my bag on one of the less dustier beds.

I walked over to the bathroom and flicked the lights on, but nothing happened. I moved the switch up and down a few more times but the lights still did not turn on.

Perfect. Now I'm going to have to leave the room or be forced to use the already horror movie esq bathroom in the dark.

As long as I avoid everyone then I should be fine. Right?

Without much of a choice I decided to go get a light bulb from the front desk, or some help. Hopefully I wouldn't run into a masked serial killer on the way there. This place seemed like it must have housed at least one sometime in the past.

I walked down the corridor but before I could get to the stairs, something stopped me right outside a random door. What the? I turned to face it, feeling an overwhelming sense of something radiating from inside the room.

For some reason, even though I knew it was wrong, I felt the compelling need to take off my glove. And so I did.

Stretching out my bare hand I placed it flat on the door. Fear. That's what I suddenly felt as I slowly moved my hand away.

I felt alot from just this room but that wasn't what made my stomach twist in disgust. The sick thing was that I didn't feel fear myself from sensing it. I felt powerful. Infact some part of me, that made me eyes begin to fill with tears, liked feeling it.

The old abandoned shopping center was not only hard to see around because of the lack of light but also extremly dangerous to be walking around in, let alone fightening.

I watched helplessly as the werewolves infront of Deucalion and I fought relentlessly against eachother, and it looked like the alpha pack was winning.