s i x t e e n

3rd person pov

  “Make sure the vampires get back to the vamp house safely. We don't want them escaping.” Mrs Lin instructed the guards.

  “Move along.” The guard pushed Jungwon to the others. I would need to find a plan to get the chips out of the other members. He thought To himself.

  “Locked.” He whispered, trying to open the truck door. He looked around the truck, the other boys were sitting with their seat belts on.

  Jungwon quickly went to Heesung and removed the chip. “What... Where are we?” Heesung asked and Jungwon quickly shushed him.

  Help me removed the member's chips.” Jungwon told Heesung and they both went around removing the chips.

  Now they were all aware of the situation and nor under control. Sunghoon had frozen the chips and it became ice.

  What are we going to do now?” Ni-ki asked.

  “We act like we're still under control and we wait.” Jungwon told the plan to them and they nodded.

  When they have arrived the place they were kepted, the guards locked up the place like normal and Enhyphen were able to loosen up.

  “How did your chip get removed?” Jay asked Jungwon.

  “A group of students from the class we were being experimented on. They're vampires as well.” Jungwon said, suddenly he then thought of something.

  “Two of them were from Gfriend!” He said suddenly. Enhyphen and Gfriend were close as groups, Gfriend being their senior.

  Enhyphen was under Bighit, a name for the groups of Pinks at that time. Under Bighit, there was Bts, Gfriend, Txt and Enhyphen. There were also humans that always helped out with Bighit, their groups were under Pledis.

  Enhyphen was the youngest amongst everyone, they were also the ones with Oranges turned into Pinks which was rare and almost impossible.

  “Do you remember who?” Jake asked, Jungwon tried to remember but the things that happened during class was still pretty blur.

  “I think it was SinB sunbae and Umji sunbae.” Jungwon said. It had been a long time since the groups had seen each other.

  What had happened? There were hunters. Pinks were supposed to protect the vampires and royals, therefor they were in a difficult situation.

  Gfriend had been tasked to protect the royals, Txt to hunt down hunters in the forest, and Bts and Enhyphen to protect the village. When things didn't go as planned they evacuated the vampires there with the help of After School.

  How did Enhyphen get caught? They were trying to save Bts. The group of rookies had found out that Bts were being tracked and wanted to help save them. Therefor changing places with Bts without them knowing.

  Where are the groups now? Txt are hiding in the forest as planned, Bts are hiding somewhere no where to be found. Two new Human groups were formed by Pledis, Nu'est and Seventeen, not much has been heard about them but they have been regularly checking on the vampires.

  In the middle of Enhyphen's discussion on how Gfriend and other vampires could help them escape, the door opened and someone was thrown in.

  “Hey! Let me out!” He said while banging on the door. He then looked into his bag to check if everything was there, then proceeding to take out his phone.

  “No signal.” He mumbled, he placed his phone into his pocket and looked around. Then He had made eye contact with a few of the Enhypen members.

  “Vampires huh? What are your names? And why are they keep you here?” He questioned. Enhyphen looked at each other confused.

  “Don't bother reading my mind. I've blocked it.” He said, confusing Enhyphen even more.

  Enhyphen looked at him silently while he walked around the place, they thought why wouldn't he be scared, he's locked in a room with seven vampires inside.

  “You know what. I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Bang Chan and I'm a human.”
___________________________________

Happy new year guys!

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆