t w o

We were currently in Jisung's living room, he had made us do research about vampires. “Look what I found! A vlog about the castle, the people didn't make it out but we do have a video.” Jeongin shouted.

  “Let's watch it together.” Eunbi suggested.

In the video:

“Day 1 of being in this castle: The place looks so old and abandoned, let's try to find any information about the vampires.

Day 2 : We found a diary, it has a calligraphed words "Chae" on it.

Day 3 : We found a book telling us about vampire eye colour, looks like they have different eye colour.

Day 4 : We found this room but we can't get in it we are trying to break the door down

Day 5 : Someone is around, I think it's a vampire.

Day 6 : we managed to get in the room , there are crowns in! Wait! George! Oh no, he's dead. I think we should not touch the crowns.

Day 7 : all of a sudden my friends are gone, wait I see a young girl walking? Shit red eyes, she's a vampire” *video starts glitching*

Video ends.

  “So there are vampires!” Changbin exclaimed. I looked at the date of the video, it was filmed 10 years ago. I saw jisung writing down the information he got, he is really keen on finding vampires. 

  It was currently dinner time, we had plan to sleep over at Jisung's place. “Who do you think this Chae is?” Hyunjin asked.

  “Could she be the vampire girl in the video?” He continued. We were brainstorming who is "Chae" was, I became quite uncomfortable as I was Chae, but I wasn't the one in the video.

  The boys had found out alot of information surprisingly. I was shocked how google got all this information. “I think on the first day of the holidays we leave to find the castle.” Chaewon suggested playing along with the plan and all the boys agreed.

  “So it's settled, on the first day of the holidays we leave to find the castle.” Jisung confirmed. I couldn't stop wondering about who the girl in the video was.

  “Who do you think she is?” I asked Eunbi, i had a clue who she could be but i wasn't sure

  “To be honest, I don't know.”  I guess now I have to figure out who she is.

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆