t w e ł e v e

Chan pov

  I was in the house doing my music work with Changbin and Jisung as per usual when there was a knock on the door.

  “Hello are you Bang Chan?” There were two police officers standing infront of the door.

  “Yes i am how can i help you?”

  “You do know a few days ago there was an explosion right?” Police officer #1 said and Chan nodded.

  “You were the only surviver. We'll need to question you for a while.” police officer #2 continued for officer #1.

  “Hyung what's wrong?” Jisung appeared behind, he had probaly saw the officers and asked Changbin to hide.

  “Ahh, nothing much. I'll message Jeongin to buy food back for dinner, i need to follow the cops somewhere first.” CHAN told Jisung and Jisung understood the message.

  “Sure, stay safe from those vampires though.”

  “I'm with the cops what could go wrong?”

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Baby photos

Guys, I'm i trouble. The cops think I'm associated with some vampires that exploded the building which is true...

Innie
I'll go tell Chaeyeon noona.

Leeknow y'know
What's gonna happen to you?

They're going to test whether I'm a vampire which i don't know how that works and keep me somewhere for about 1 week.

That's what they told me.

Darkboy
You should leave the other chats and delete them just in case they check your phone. Keep this one but clear the chat.

Squrriel
I agree with Bin hyung

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

  “We'll accompany you back to your appartment.” officer #1 said.

  When I opened the apartment door no one was inside as expected. i went to grab some clothes, my laptop and things to work on music.

  “You make music?” officer #2 asks and I nodded.

  “That's cool.” officer #2 was more chill than officer #1. Officer #3 which was part of the interview was the worst.

  “Here's the place you'll be staying.” officer #3 showed me, all 3 officers left me while i placed down my stuff.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Baby photos

I'm in the apartment, the address is *******

Tell the rest that.

Lix
On it Hyung.

___________________________________

I hate school.

Anyways,

HAPPY YUJIN DAY!

♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪☆♪