Break Up/ Make Up!

For @Austinslove101

Olivia's P.O.V.-

I woke up to the thunder rumbling outside my window. I looked to see Jason's side of the bed empty. I looked at the clock confused by why he'd be up at 2:30 am. I got up throwing the covers off my legs and swinging my legs so my feet would touch the floor. "Jase?" I ask as I walk down the stairs. Lightning flashed and thunder shook. I sighed and walked down to his study. I heard voices, "come on you know you want me more than that slut upstairs," a female voice growled. I knew that voice it was Layla from Jason's gang. "Layla please, I love you but I love Liv more. She's my world my-" he was cut off by Layla smashing her lips onto his. I saw through the crack of the study door. My heart shattered seeing him kiss back and grabbing her butt like they had been together as long as Jason and I had which was 3 years. I opened the door but they didn't stop I felt a tear fall down my cheek as Jason's eyes fell on me. "OLIVIA!" He pushed Layla off of him. "Baby let me-" I slapped him. "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!!! WE ARE OVER MCCANN I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I cried. I ran upstairs hearing Jason call my name. I ran into our once shared bedroom and locked the door. I started packing not caring if Jason was trying to get in. "LIV!! LIV OPEN UP!!!" He shouted jiggling the lock. I shut his voice out and finished packing. I didn't want to face him so I ran to the connecting bathroom, it connected the guest bedroom to our- well his bedroom. I looked down the hall to see him on his knees crying. I rolled my eyes and bolted down the stairs. He must've seen me cause he chased me. "OLIVIA GET BACK HERE!!! I won't let you go!!!" Jason grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "NO!! Let go!! Let me go!!" I cried and hit his hard chest. "Please baby.... Don't leave me," he sobbed. I didn't know what to do so I just slapped him till he let me go and I ran. I ran out into the rain and to my car. I threw my bag into the passenger seat then drove off without listening to Jason's pleads and cries over the crash and roar of the thunder and lightning. I went to my friends house Jessica and knocked on her door. She opened it and I just fell in tears into her arms. She took me inside and I told her everything. She gave me some dry clothes and some hot cocoa then let me sleep in the guest bedroom. I fell asleep to my tears and my phone going off non stop. Knowing it was Jason I shut my phone off and turned away from the window and fell asleep.

Part 2 coming soon!!! Hope YALL like it!!! ❤️😘😊❤️😘😊❤️😘😊