Part 2 of Neli

nMel_15

Neli's P.O.V.-
I woke up and felt someone next to me. I turned and saw Jason. "No...no no no," I whispered getting up. I had been drunk last night and when he came over I was so drunk I don't know why I made out with him. I got up and quickly ran into the bathroom. I paced but turned the shower on and got in.

Jason's P.O.V.-
I woke up to the sound of water running. I look to my side and see Neli gone. I smirk and get up going to the bathroom door. I tried to open it but it was locked. "Baby? Neli.... Open the door baby," she didn't answer the water turned off and she got out I guess cause a few minutes later she came out dressed and looked at me with horror. "Baby what's-" she cut me off.

Neli's P.O.V.-

"Leave," I said quickly. "Leave and never come back," I push past him. "What.... What do you mean?" He asked "last night I was super drunk and I don't know why I slept with you," I sighed. "Well why were you drinking?" I look down "to forget you...." Jason hugged me pulling me into his chest "Please im so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I was being selfish and stupid. I love you and only you," Jason kissed my cheeks "please let me back into your heart and let me take care of you," I looked at him and sighed. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and smiled "okay baby, I love you and I won't leave you again," I kiss him.

Jason's P.O.V.-

I kissed her back and held her close. I had gotten her back and I wasn't going to let her go again. "I love you so much and I want you forever," I whisper.
The rest of the day we cuddle