Justin bieber imagine!!!

Ash-
I looked on the stage the image playing over and over in my head. "He had his arms around her, he doesn't love you, he loves her, get out! Leave! Never come back!" I push through the crowd at Ariana Grande's show in LA and ran out of the stadium. I couldn't believe that he would leave me. He didn't love me he just used me. I got to my car but I heard my name being called I turned to see Scooter running towards me "hey, hey what's wrong? Where are you going?" He said once he was close enough to hug me "home. Get off of me Scooter I'm going home. Justin doesn't love me he loves.... Someone else, he doesn't care for me anymore, goodbye," I pushed him away and got in my car, I drive off and go back to the hotel. I started to pack as tears fell off my cheeks. I heard the door open and close "baby? Ashlynn where are you? Baby come to me," Justin's husky voice called through out the hotel room. I ignored him and finished packing, I turned around to see him in the door way. "Wha... Where are you going? What are you doing?" He asked walking towards me. "I'm leaving it's very clear to me that I'm not wanted here, so I'm leaving," I grab my bags and the taxi I was taking had already been parked out front. "Wha- WHY??" Justin followed "cause Justin you had your greasy hands all over Ariana on stage you love her!! Not me, so I'm leaving I don't need my heart broken again," I put my bags in the trunk of the taxi and get in "please don't. Please stay with me please," justin said holding the door open, his brown orbs so full of love and sadness..... "NO!! Don't fall for it Ashlynn he's just playing you" my mind shouted to me. "Goodbye Bieber, I hope you and that slut have fun," I close the door and the cab drives off. I didn't look back cause I already knew..... He wasn't chasing after me.

Part 2 in 5 comments and stars