Justin bieber imagine prt.2

All feelings are personal in this imagine.

Ash-

5 weeks.

5 weeks and he's already moved on. He's moved on to Kendall Jenner, I hate myself.

I'm not pretty enough. Not smart enough. Not famous enough. Not skinny enough. I'll never be good enough for any guy.

I sob and lock my door, I couldn't look at anything related to him, talk about him, think about him, or even hear his music. Justin Bieber, love of my life, "cheated" on me, he had moved on and doesn't care about me anymore. I finally decided to change myself for good. I got up and went to the bathroom I put on some make up, and a sexy outfit (Picture above) I smirked, calling up some of my girl friends. Anna, Bethany, and Nicole. We all met up at the club and started to have fun.

~2 hours later~

I was so wasted, and I was dancing... well grinding on a random person as my friends watched from the bar. I smirk and keep dancing, they were so shocked at the new me, but thats what I wanted them to feel. I suddenly felt two hands on my hips... I recognized those hands, and that grip. "Justin.." I gasp and sobered up quickly. I turned to see him standing there, "Hey baby..." I slapped him "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!!!!" I stormed off into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had changed so much... I didn't recognize myself. I heard the bathroom door swing open and saw Justin standing there. "JUSTIN!! GET OUT!! This is the girls bathroom, not a douche bags bathroom," I growl trying to hide the tears. "Baby..." I snapped "NO!! YOU DONT GET TO CALL ME THAT!!! I know why you're here... Nicole called you, I saw her talking on the phone after my third drink," I look down. "I dont want you back... I'm done with you Justin Bieber, I never thought I'd feel this free and this heartbroken at the same time!! Its all because of you!! YOU DIDNT LOVE ME!!! You just used me, played me to the point you were done with my naive stupidity! Well now I'm in charge of myself and my heart. I'm not letting you back in EVER!! You ripped my heart in two.. Now I'm gonna show you what you've created," I smirk, pushing past a speechless Justin as I entered the crowded club again. I had just again broke my own heart by letting go of the love of my life. But I had this fake smirk on my face cause I was trying to hide my pain.... Way to go Ash... You've become the monster you've despised for your whole life. I looked back, feeling eyes on me. My eyes met Justin's and he looked at me with sad, apologetic eyes. I shook my head and turned away. "Its time to go home" I thought. I grabbed one last drink and tipped the bar tender then went outside and got a cab. I looked back at the club to see Justin rush out of the doors, and look around. I gasped.....

He chased after me.... he cared.

Part 3??