Why Me part 2

I waited for him to come upstairs and..... And have hi way. But he never did, I laid down sighing. I then realized one part of me wanted him to come up here and have sex with ms! While the other part wanted to run and never look back. He was abusive and cruel at times but Jason could also be a sweetheart and caring. I heard the door unlock and creak open. "YN? Baby you awake?" I sit up and stand. "Yes.... Master I'm awake," I look down at the floor as I hear him close the door and come closer. "Damn..... Just by looking at you I'm hard," he moans. I wince when he turns me harshly around, my back facing his chest. He nuzzled his nose into my neck, taking in my perfume. "You're wearing my favorite scent," he chuckled darkly. "Y-Yes Master, I wanted to make you happy," I shake. I hated when he teased, this was the side of me that wanted to feel him..... All of him in me. "Please Master...... Take me," I whisper. I felt Jason smirk, "what was that my little dove?" He moves his hands up and down my sides. "Please Master.... take me," I said louder. "Uh huh, now what are the rules," he said turning me around to face him, but pulling me closer my breasts pushed against his chiseled chest. "Only begging, you're in charge, and only call you Master.... Master," he smiled wickedly. "Good girl, now... Jump,"

Sorry I haven't updated guys, but it's been a crazy past few months!! But I will try and get more updates this week!!!